Reviews for A Heart Hidden In Your Eyes
RESCUExMe chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow, that was really beautiful. You are an incredible writer!
MonEvPiElDra chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Nifty name huh? Anyways I think that this is postively great and that it would be awesome if you built a story off of this one. Just to explain a few things, like does Matt get the chance to help Tai? What hurt Tai in the past? Will Tai ever get over it? And it would be great if something HORRIBLE happens to Tai! Don't get me wrong Tai and MAtt are my favorite charcters, but I love to torture my favorite charcters. I can't help it! LOL!
cherryblossom chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow, that was intense and beautifully written.
YamaS chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
geez you are such a wonderful writer. you make any attempt i've made to write look like mold cover mud. haha please keep on writing _
CSMars chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Wow! One of the best drama stories I've read. Totally touched my soul!
Demon of the Heavens chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
*Reads story the first time* This is GREAT! lemme read again *reads story again* This is GREAT! lemme read again *reads story again* This is GREAT! lemme read again *reads story again* This is GREAT! lemme read again *reads story again* (I hope you see the pattern here! _~)
Maia chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
That was absolutely beautiful. I wish you would write this into an actual story though.
Sekizen Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Wow...that was good. Sent chills down my whole body. ~Ja ne!~
aerogirlgot logged out for some reason and too god-awful lazy to sign in again right now chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I'm not sure if I reviewed this last time I read it, but I love it! It deserves 2 reviews
SKY DREAMER chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
This such a good but angsty story you could probaly do one from Taichi point of view just to help with the confusion I mean what happen to him. Either way this is a good story.

Saya the Demoness chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Waaaahhhh! First Dark-Eyed Angel and now this! Why do you have to write such beautiful fics? It's really embarrasing to break down and cry in a library...!
clouded vision chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This was awesome! I love your work and i really really hope you continue on writing more of these kinds of things!
Takala chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Ok, that was really good! I think I've just read nearly all of ur fics in 1 night, and I haven't come across a bad 1 yet! U r a really great author! I'd read other Taito fics b4 and I didn't like them, but u write them really well! I luv both ur Taito fics and ur Taiora. Write more soon!
Sugoi Flares chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Oh, CUTE! That was great! Very sweet and good Yama POV. Poor Taichi...*hugs Tai* Taichi: Get offa me! *runs to Yamato* Me: NO! *glomps Yama* Yamato: Get offa me! Me: NO! Taichi: Yama-kun! I'll save you! *punches me*

Me: *falls off Yama* Oww... Taichi: Oh, Yama-kun...*they kiss* Me: HEY! No fair! Now I don't have anyone to glomp... *Matthew Perry appears out of nowhere* Me: MATTY! *glomps Matt* Matthew: me...
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 12/17/2000