Reviews for Thirty Days
lynnah chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
I like this story. Its different. I like how Inuyasha is getting a taste of his own medicine with the whole Kagome and Sess thing. Altough I prefer Inu and Kag, he needs to be taught a lesson for all those times he's broken her heart. But ya, this story is great.
Nani-Nadja chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
wow this story is coming out great.. cant wait for a review... well Ja ne
Paige50 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
please, please update!
porridgebowl chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
update quick- quick- quick! puh-leaze!
MatronMalice chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
o i get it now! thanks! the plot is thickening! o! anyway, i loved the chapter! and everything makes so much more sense to me now! well anyway, please contnue soon!
Zonza chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
This is getting good... *grins* Sesshoumaru is inuyasha's rencarnation, How funny... I can't wait to read more!

Paige chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
this is getting really interesting! so is sesshoumaru goin to try to take kagome to hell with him? is he dead like kikyo? well, just finish the next chapter please!
Paige chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
hey im really interested in your fic! so could u email me telling me when you will be posting your next chapter?
Paige chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
hey, this seems as if it could be a good please continue!
Zonza chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Wow! I realy like it, I can tell this is going to be very funny and am very curious to find out what will happen when it all ends, will they understand eachother better or will they shrug it off as if nothing had ever happened *shrugs* either way i cant tell its gonna be great, cant wait to read the next chapter! Ja Ne For now
morlana chapter 2 . 7/29/2003 tease!
Divine Heart chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Great! Keep writing! _
Burnsybabe chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
I love it simply love it and you don't play kagome as a weakling either i love it plkease please update
MatronMalice chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
hey! good chapter! but i do have a question... bc i am bit on the dumb side this morning... if inuyasha is still a hanyou, then shouldn't he have realized he could smell ppl's scents before now? its just a thought. well anyway i g2g do chores! hurray! hahah... no. aagin, good chapter, update soon please! well byebye! *gives peace sign*
vampireluv chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
:) i give you smiless! oh and kagome gets to be able to do somthing from her origional ? right ! like Inu-yasha can smell! wut about Kagome!