Reviews for Rules of Engagement
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/2/2010

Thank you for writing.
SprohmC chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
So, so, SO suggestive.

And I love the hair thing.

I've always loved to write about characters with long hair, 'cause you can write so nifty things about it! X'3

Keep it up, me likey!

Much Love. Cadoan
Dream Catcher Forever chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow. This is actually quite funny. Me and some of my mates read this and they are extreamly dirty minded so this made us laugh histerically... Keep up the good writing
Fulllmetal Tears chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was great *adds to faves*
TeeDee chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"A black flag, indeed."

Y'know, Will doesn't seem too upset about that. Hee! This was a clever piece, and I really enjoyed it! Top job : )
Saena chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice! Very original. I enjoyed it.

Tasty chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
M... What a lovely morcel of slash...

Heehee... I found the review from Orlando Bloom Lover so amusing.

I quote, "Once again i am sorry for sounding so rude but the truth hurts and i am not a homosexual, especially when its about O.B or J.D so thats that!"

So does that mean you're homosexual when it's not about Orlando and Johnny? I'm confused here.

Anyways I agree with the other reviews here. The ending seems a bit loose. Like it was just cut off or something. But the flag analogies rocked!

Yay! Ar me slashy hearties!
Jackanory chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
very good! give me just enough then leave! he he
albe-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I like your writing style but the thought of orli and johnny being that way? *shudders* not my fav...god portrayal tho...they were nicely in character :)
Morrigain chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Oh wow... that was a great fic! Very well written, very amusing. You'd better write some more Jack/Will fics
beneaththewater chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
O.O Hot DAMN! Why'd ya' stop?
Lady Draca Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Great! Keep it up!
Lex Talionis Ante Mortem chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was really awesome! Jack and Will forever.
(For the record, I'm the same fruit cake that replied to 'Long Day in a Small Truck' and asked to post it on my site. I'd like to use this one too, specifically. I noticed that you write alot of yaoi, though, and I'd like to use all of it if you'll let me. Thanx. Xaverri.)
Spazzeh chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Ah, lovely! That was really well done. *Claps*
Oh, and I'd like to say to any of these flamers... screw off. There's nothing wrong with being gay and this IS a very good piece of writing. Morons.
Anyhoo, I'm all happy and stuff 'cause I can never find any other Jack/Will shippers out there... once again, I loved this story!
sTaR SNipEr chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aw...that was cute . How rude of some people to flame. Sorry, but they don't even use proper grammar or spelling and the people who do use proper grammar seem to like your story which doesn't say much for half of the anti-yaoi people. There's quite a few 'civilized' flamers I'll admit but the ones who just insulted your story were not. So don't mind them, they're most likely one of the few idiots who don't know the difference between a participal phrase and a pronoun. . Ah well. Happy Holidays!
Buh Bye~
sTaR SNipEr
p.s You all know the male seahorse is the one who gives birth ne? randomness XDD