Reviews for What If
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
(after commenting on part 2 of chapter 3) oh... and I would also like to add that I visited your blog and got slightly confused in reading the first part of chapter 3... is there more than 3 parts to chapter 2? thank you
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I noticed that you are missing chapter 3 part 1 on here... please add it and please continue this story
mute-by-choice chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I am resisting the impulse to flame. really hard. because i do actually like this story. i just happen to be really REALLY irritated by the dialogue. or lack there of. or the dialogue with gapping holes in it. cloud will say something or daine will ask something or the badger will be cryptic...except they never actually DO say anything. I am beyond irritated by the dialogue. I want to know what they are saying damnit! *crys in corner*
Sapphire chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
is there gonna be a next chapter or part? I'd love to read more of your story. This (the last) chapter comes to a rather interesting end and I wanna know how shocked numair will be when he realizes that Daine is two people! please update again!
roseflorintine chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Once again, plz PM me!
roseflorintine chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Now, I love this story, so PLEASE find me on fanfiction net and PM me on why u aren't continuing!
mary chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I think I'd like this story if it wasn't so confusing to read. You have to include what the badger and Cloud say when they are talking to Daine, rather than just "Cloud responded." And please use quotation marks. They are missing from the first half of the chapter.
Delta Sierra chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
I hope that you don't stop here because I still love it! I like the whole thing with the idea of what would happen if only one thing changes.

Please continue the story.
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Much better now that all the thoughts and such are in place. If there was anything that was important that disappeared, could you repeat it later?
Odd.Aly chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
are you ever going to update?
I am Unique chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is so good. Please carry on writing it.
Gabzalabza chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
What'dya stop FOR! Don't b silly! ppl want u to finish this scenario, it's fascinating! We all want to know how Daine manages to pull this off with Numair and all. Will she tell him? Probly not, but we wish she would. Wouldn't that be sommat? hehe. So WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! i know u're still there! Pick up ur neglected writers pen and FINSIH! PLZ! I'm BEGGING you! Don't hold me in suspense any longer...! agh!

Enough dramatics. If you don't i will be VERY angry and never review this story again! humph!
Gabzalabza chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
huh. You keep missing the mindspeech between Cloud and Daine and its REALLY annoying that we miss things when we read it, so you'd btr fix dat. other than, good. Very good.
Ilovenightmares chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
aw... this is cute! can't wait for you to continue! you should have miri and daine become friends.
akiismarina chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
This is totaly cool! i completly can't wait for the next chapters!