Reviews for Bedside Chat
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was very good i really liked it. morphe definitely has some problems.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Well. It was a brilliant read, but the ending made me a bit depressed.
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was interesting, but pretty sad.
merimas chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great fic. Loved Remus and Mad-Eye's conversation at the end.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow. That was depressing.
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I have to say this is kind of depressing but it is rather funny. lol! That doesn't make too much sense though. Funny about the way the man was acting and depressing about the way he'll turn out because of it. I'm not sure. I'm half and half. Of course, if it were real, it would not be nearly as amusing. Very good story.
rockersbb13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
hmm. that was interesting. slightly depressing, slightly confusing, quite ... insightful maybe? i'd like to read that werewolf code. i've read other stories based on that conversation... its a good fanfic situation.
Werewolf-at-Hogwarts chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow, this was a really awesome fic. I absolutely love the cutting humour! :)
Lady Rumbottom chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Aww! I loved always. You are a truly remarkable authorette.

I love the way you portray Lupin...particually in here. I can't even explain why i love it. I just do.

-Lady Rumbottom-
Marauders Magelet chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I liked that. I don't noramlly read stories based in Harry's time, but this was Remus's point of view. I love him, his problems have made him a better person in the long run I think. It was very canon, and well ploted. Keep up your good work.
Kristin chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I quite enjoyed this story :)
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Very interesting. Very, very interesting. Nicely written. I enjoyed it. Good job.
hannah28 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Great story. Great line: ‘Go on, Weasley, I’m sorry what I said about biting you.’ Morphe was in a disturbingly cheerful mood. ‘Wouldn’t want a mouthful of whatever you have anyway.’
Waywren Truesong chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
...goddess' blood. How hard must this have been to write?

It was ... I can't call it lovely. I wish I could.

You do an amazing Remus.
Lupins Lair chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
*Lovely* missing moment from the book. I loved how you took all the reactions of the group at Molly straight from the book and integrated it with this. I know, it is copying form the chapter, but it works so well! Also Remus is PERFECT canon. His mildness and cheerfulness when others were all sceptical and grumpy was so so fitting with PoA in the Boggart in the Wardrobe and Snape’s Grudge chapters. Just so fitting! The scene might as well have been an outtake of JKR’s from OOtP.