Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Teardrop Twilight chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
this story is really good! I noticed you havent updated in a while but please please please upsdate soon! please? pretty please? with a lovely cherry? I'll send you my firstborn son?
Sometimesnormal chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Can you update please?
S. Vespertine chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
I like this story,especially Harry's new pet and the fact that he will be an Animagus - I'm eager to see what form he will take.

Update soon.

Lady Zee
SafirePhoenix chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
i'm loving this story! update soon!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
Lovely story! And yet . . . it has been so long since you last updated. *:(* Please do keep it up, very interesting. The other thing that bothers me is that none of the characters seem to have matured emotionally. Snape, aside from a glance or two, is still as evil, Harry is getting his anger management problems back, Hermione is exactly the same as are the others. It's like nothing has changed, and that bothers me. Still . . . fun, very fun. Please write more!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
physicallynothere chapter 13 . 12/3/2004
interesting.
azura chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
PLEASE rite something to diametrically opposed. You see, to my friends and I, this was our absolute favorite fanfiction- but then you started riting slash stories and you just left this. we don't mind that you're riting other stories but please add more to this!
Phantasmik chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
UPDATE UPDATE!
Quibbler chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Bah! I feel so bad! You got the title 'Green Flame Torch' from a possible book title for book six in HP right? (Even though we all know that that its gonna be 'Half Blood Prince'). Well, I just finished reading your fic 'Obscurity of Love' so I decided to check out your Profile coz I thought you were such a great author and if you'd written anything else I'd be glad to read it...and thats when I saw it! Unbeknownst to me, I wrote a fic with the same title! Even though its probably NOTHING compared to yours but I'm up to chapter 14 so I can't change it and now I just feel like a scamming cheat! Anyhoo! Just so you know, I didn't steal it and if you ever come across it in your travels just ignore it. Oh well, thankies, I'm babbling now anyhoo. Keep writing! And I'm sorry again!

xXQuibblerXx
pinkflamingo342 chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
ive been rereading your fic, and i still love it! i hope you update soon!
hphphp62442 chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
hey fool how come u never add new chapters? lmao just kidding u but PLEASE! add new chapters SOON!
pinkflamingo342 chapter 13 . 7/14/2004
hey! i really liked your story...it was one of my favs so far! hagrids accent was a little off, but w/e, its better than i could do. update soon!
a-dandy-lion chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
i think this chapter was amazing! i always thoutght harry would get a pet snake from hagrid, it just felt right, you know? also i think that u pulled it off convincingly and realisticly. hagrids accent was perfect and also i am glad that harry isnt actually gonna be keeping the snake in his dorm, that would just be weird. Well done and update soon please!
someone nice chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
in all my rHP fanfic reading i ALWAYS expected someone to place Hagrid to give Harry a snake or serpent of some sort as an kinda intimate gift.. then agian, this is the first fic that ir ead involving this, Great job.

PerĂº