Reviews for Ohaiyo 9 and Onegai! 2
O'Ylia chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
Yare, yare. Has it been this long since I last reviewed?

*shakes head* Sukunami-san, tis insane and very dangerous to insult one Cho Hakkai considering his mental state. And I have you to thank for that interesting mental picture of the Sanzo-ikkou jumping on each other. _;

Ganbatte, ne? _
Nataku Taishi chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Good job. Keep up. More power.
Taka and Keichirou chapter 3 . 8/14/2003

Looking for another co-writer? What about me?

sniff sniff~

O'Ylia chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
*snicker* Loved the Sanzo-ikkou interaction here. And Goku's wailing. And to quote Nataku Taishi-sama...

"God's sake, hurry up will you?"
Nataku Taishi chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
God's sake, hurry up will you?
Gothic-doll chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
-_- Illustrious partner... hmph... *gives Taka the infamous evil eye of doom* Fine fine... I'll remove that story from ... *sniffs and wipes away an imaginary tear*

Oh and by the way... this is my sister's account I'm hacking... *cackles* Ja... *blows flying kisses*

p.s I'll really remove the story... Doesn't matter... Oh and I'm done with part 2 for the story... I'll send it to you when it's completed...

Oh and Grace wants to 'say' something...

Grace: u so cacat huh...(its a joke)hehehe

Kei: *cackles*
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 7/20/2003

Hidei! I never knew you wrote a new fic until i logged in to ! And then 'weeks' later you send me the fic... hidei!

And by the way...

I 'do' have a sense of direction!

Kekeke... But I like the fic! And 'yes' I do want to know wha's gonna happen next... _ V

Anyway... gotta go... me is in college right now and I have a class to got to in *looks at watch* Ep! I'm late! I'm late! Really gotta go!

~Your good buddy and co-writer

Nataku Taishi chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Write a Sequel, will ya?

I really wanna know what would happen, and it's good i've had time to review.

More power!
Black Demon Myst chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hmm... Kinda confusing at the start... But nice. I only found out who Kei was at the end. Does Goku KNOW that it's Nataku? LOL!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 7/17/2003

LOL! I do want to see what happens next! And finally, I get to see Kei-san in a fic. _ Ganbatte and gomenasai about the lack-of-pic (if u still remember, anyway) _; Great job.