Reviews for Identity Is Everything
ShadoeFox chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Okay, first off...it's actually Nerima from all I'm familiar with.. No big deal, but you asked in the opening chapter.

Most Japanese wear "Western" clothing now a days. Kasumi actually usually wears house dresses, and blouse, skirt combos. Think a very young and modest housewife from the fifties with a slight update in cut and fasion.

Nabiki's hair is, in the anime, brown if I remember correctly.

Interesting concept for a fic, from what little I've seen. I'll keep an eye on it. I will admit your writing's a little choppy for my tastes, but then my style ain't perfect. One suggestion, I'd use a few less Authors Notes (Though I'll do it myself sometimes, usually at the end of a scene.) All in all, not to bad.
Skunktrain chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
An interesting opener. The name you gave us (Samantha) I am assuming to be the name of the new character. Either way, you will have to further explain why a gang would insist on having an uninterested person as their leader - there is always one person interested in power within a group of any size. However, the thing that really gets me is why they wouldn't be more interested in killing an apparant deserter. Nothing wrong with this, just stuff to keep in mind.