Reviews for A Certain Amount of Sense
AMW1014 chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Would like to read more - please update
spinster cat lady chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Were the roses 'gentle hermione roses'? ;) Enjoying this story!
MoonShadowAMR chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
it's a pity you haven't finished it. Please do.
alphaladywolf chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
The begginning of a crush?
craizypet chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
i love it! i was going to say, oh poor hermone, being swept off by some dashing famous player, taken across the world... but then i remembered the whole 'partial rape' thing... so...

good story, pretty interesting!
mikomikko chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
hey are you updating? i wanna read the rest of it!
paddiew chapter 20 . 11/4/2009
I am very sorry you didn't finish this story. You had so many plot bunnies I would like to see resolved.
thenativeprincessx3 chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
Brilliant! Brilliant! brilliant!

That's all I can possibly say. I actually, sat in this chair reading chapters 1-20 and it's positivley brilliant! I really do hope you update soon!

Jen chapter 20 . 11/1/2007
no don't stop writing! you haven't updated this story in four years and it's so good lol! :(
Jen chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
oh man, that look from Gandalf to Frodo... I totally understand you. It makes my heart clench.
Empathic Slytherin chapter 20 . 10/31/2007
i really like this one probably one of the best fanfic of hp.

please continue?

i have this bloody story on favorites!
Sofia chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
Hi there, great story! very well written. one of the best fanfiction i've read actually. you keapt the original charachters features which many fanfic writers forgets. really really fantastic reading. just one thing, i was hoping to get to read something more romantic about hermione and severus, i really hope you will continue this story so that it doesnt end there.

best whishes sofia
Christina . I chapter 20 . 8/13/2007
I really want to find out the ending : 0 )
rowena chapter 20 . 7/24/2007
yay! its really good so far. absolutly love it. im not very good at english, so i cant critique the story very much. but it is very good, and i think you should keep up the good work.

i cant wait to read the rest of it. can you email me when you update it? that would be awesome. do you have any more fanfics HG/SS?
BrujitaSVK chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
I have just finished reading your wonderful story. Youve got lots of comments, so I will not repeat that "Its amazing", "I love it!", bla bla bla... Ive already said it was wonderful. What completely disappointed me was that you havent finished it. Honestly, dont you think its very unfair? What would YOU say if Rowling now decided not to write the final book and simply ignore the readers? Im a fan fiction writer too, I could never allow myself not to finish a story when there is at least one reader who likes it. Its the responsibility of the writer. And your story has gone so far that one single chapter could definitely end it. One chapter. And at least 100 people would "build you a statue". It really eats me that its so hard to find a good story in this site and it makes me scream with fury when I find a good one and its not finished because the-author-has-simply-decided-he/she-had-enough-of-it or whatever. Me and those people below are very disappointed. But as you might not read my comment anyways (not even talking about taking it seriously), I could so well go and hang my opinion on the nearest oak tree.