Reviews for A Certain Amount of Sense
nesscafe chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
OH DEAR! A mysterious portkey is not always good! Please update soon! And please tell me that Severus is taking her to a movie and she isn't going to show up at a Death Eater party or something bad like that!
Pure Venom1 chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
Oh my God! You HAVE to continue, the suspense is too great! I'm loving it as usual, and please keep updating me. I'll have to take a look at your lj...I can't wait for the next chapter!

Pure Venom
soggieteabag chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
You and your cliffhangers are going to be the end of me...I'll add my voice to the hoards of others screaming "MORE,MORE"..

What movie will they see?Wil Sev eat butter on his popcorn?M&M's or Reeses Pieces?
Stellar Snape chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
Sque! Loved the ending! What a sweet chapter... I can't wait to find out what movie they go to see and what happens on their "date." Keep up the fab work!
Turelie Telcontar chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
I was sure I reviewed when I read it, but as the review doesn't show, I'll repeat it.

Great chapter, very well done, and the portkey is from Snape, isn't it? A nice birthday present, I mean, whoelse knew that she wanted to go watch a movie with him?

Please more soon!
No Name chapter 19 . 9/4/2003
Aw! No fair to leave us hanging! Please update soon and please let it be Severus! Looking forward to some naughty bits later on _
WriterLady1031 chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
Thanks for the update! I love the story! _
snapekisser chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
I just love how you're approaching this relationship. Hermione actually becoming Snape's friend, instead of immediately jumping into bed with him, or even them being immediately attracted to each other. Well, okay, I think Hermione has a crush on her teacher, but I suspect Snape really does just want friendship-for now, anyway. But isn't he going to holler at her for touching something that she has no idea where it came from? Even if it does transport her to a movie with him? :o) Oh, I just can't wait for the next chapter. But I'll try very, very hard.
Salome Orr chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
MOVIE DATE! MOVIE DATE! I can't wait. Of course stylish people like Sevvie use black wrapping paper. I think Dumbledore is onto something with this whole 'open your heart to her "platonically"' thing. As far as writing skills go, your flow of words and mood setting is fine. There isn't really anything bad to point out. The plot is crack free, and it doesn't waver away to trivial happennings, which is good. Keep it up! Until next chapter
Ezmerelda chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
I actually squealed at the end, then began to worry - what if it wasn't from Severus? What if it was from some terribly evil...then I realised that this fic is labelled drama/romance, not angst and let hope sprout once again.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for them next!
Potions Mistresss chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
That is soo cool! Does that mean that the next chapter will have Hermione and Severus at the movies? And i was a bit confused about the statements that Severus and Dumbledore were making. Does that mean that He told Dumbledore that he just wants to be friends with Hermione? Or more than friends? Update soon, this is awesome!
Greenstuff chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
ARG. you and your evil suspense :D... i would love to beleive it was Sevvie who sent the port key... but there is always the Voldy angle. please update soon. this chapter was excellent! i very much enjoyed it.
Trish chapter 19 . 9/3/2003

thats the BEST unless of course it wasn't snape who gave it to her. hahaha but aw. and poor hagrid. i thought ron and hermione were going to have a *moment* but hey. hahahaha

wonderful, as per usual.

Ellemorpheus chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
Oh! Cliff Hanger Alert! Yay! This chappie was a bit short but it was great. I loved the surprise party and can't wait for more. The only Concrit. I have is to make longer chapters, they make the wait easier.

Thirteen Ravens chapter 19 . 9/3/2003
Bwahahaha! Resist the temptation to send them to see a film with Alan Rickman in!

That was worth the wait! And it's nice to see Dumbledore approves of S/H in your fic :-)

I steer clear of the Mcgonagall/Dumbledore ships - now *they* are strange!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »