Reviews for A Certain Amount of Sense
Wyvren chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
WAH Nu i can't belive this isn't finished! it's such a great story... The flow is well paced and each chapter gets me more and more happy! Wahh!

I hope you consider coming back to this story, really I do! Pweas?

~~WW~~
echo9821 chapter 20 . 11/28/2006
this story is really good but you haven't updated in years! 3 years, and a few months to be more exact. why ever not? it's a really good story.

Update soon!

~Echo9821~
LandUnderWave chapter 20 . 9/19/2006
Aw, you left it off at an interesting bit. This story is a lot better than most of the other HG/SS ones I've read and I hope you are going to continue it!
Guinnevere chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
This chapter - number 8, in case the software doesn't indicate which one I'm reviewing - was very moving to me; it made my heart ache for Severus. He's holding on by his fingernails!

The most tightly wrapped individuals, when they finally break, seem to go to pieces with explosive force. Well, it would be difficult to find anybody MORE tightly wrapped than Severus Snape, and your version of him seems to be fraying at the edges rather desperately. I like your story very much; good job.
PallasField chapter 20 . 6/28/2006
This really is such a great story, it's wonderful how you keep everybody still in character; it's almost like reading the HP books... You're a very good writer.

It is a shame that you have decided not to continue though, but I don't think it would make much sense to try and persuade you :)
Demoness Mark chapter 20 . 4/10/2006
Hey, I really love this story, are you planning to finish it? I hope you are, as I love the characterizations and the plot, and I can't wait to find out what Snape has to say about Victor's little ecsapade. I'm waiting for an update and have been for a while, your Loyal Fan -Demoness Mark
monketprobs chapter 20 . 3/15/2006
lol great chappy please update!

looi forward to reading the next chappy!
madam loon chapter 20 . 2/4/2006
dude update!i love! you made me cry!
Unseen Watcher chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
Go get him boys.
Alchemelia chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
Kewl story. ;) Update it soon, I've got untill the 8th of Jan b4 I've gotta go :P stupid school... heh
Stormysilence chapter 19 . 12/9/2005
ok never mind..I read the bio...I see you wont be continuing this...but I still want to say that you write very well! luv it! )
Stormysilence chapter 20 . 12/9/2005
Cant wait for the next chapter!..please write soon !..its awesome! )
MoonlightMarauder chapter 20 . 10/5/2005
I have enjoyed this story tremendously. Though I am aware that you do not expect to continue this, I just wanted to let you know that I would most definitely like to read more of this.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Sorry, bad choice of words on my last review{:) The attempted rape scene wasn't "entertaining", but the rest was quite funny though{:) Your story made me cry at some places and laugh at others, mostly because you write with a great sense of humour and good style:) My last review I was caught up by the last part of the last chapter and that truly was entertaining:) Draco getting scared isn't something you usally see so I'm looking forward to what'll happen next:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 20 . 9/7/2005
This was a really entertaining story:) You wrote well so keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can, ok?:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)