Reviews for A Certain Amount of Sense
Sirey chapter 20 . 8/12/2005
I am madly in love with this story. 4 hours of reading. And I didn't look at the published and updated dates. Or the note on your profile before I read it. Oh my gosh. I'm heart-broken. Such an awesome story being...dicontinued, I should say. I very much wish it would be continued though. It's really quite good. But I can totally where your coming from ...after HBP (and I'll shut up for those who haven't read it yet) I think we're all quite upset. But I still have foolish hope...he can't be all bad... and that's all I'll say on that. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Panda Hallows chapter 20 . 8/11/2005
woot! I loved this and I so want more, of course you might not be even working on it but that's fine :D i'll just add ya to my lists and see if you update laters!
starsong chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
I love your characterization of Snape...

nicely played interaction with him and Malfoy.

not quite sure what to think of the bit with malfoy and hermione in Potions class though...

all in all..I cannot wait to see where this goes/

Please tell me when you update?
amsev chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I most sincerely and thoroughly hope that you will update this again some day. It's been a very powerful story thus far, and has been a neat study in watching a relationship grow between two very different people! Even if it is not canon-compliant at this point, I am not adverse to AUs!
ms.understood chapter 20 . 8/5/2005
...*whimper*...please tell me you're going to update this again? I just found it and it's a wonderful story. So much good SS/HG potential. I know with HBP and all, it would be AU, but you could just pretend that whole absoulte diaster didn't happen, lots of poeple are. lol.

I don't mean to bug you, but plaese?

Nicole
nishshongo grohochari chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Insper, won't you plea...se continue with this story? It's so wonderful! I've been checking for an update for almost two years now! I know with HBP everything changes, but it could go on pretending HBP never happened. You have an amazing plot which is woven with exceeding grace, it'd be such a shame if it was left to rot. I don't mean to badger you, but I'd really appreciate it if you didn't give up on this story. I'm sure there are others who'd love to know how it ends. Please, reconsider it once more.

Yours truly,

Nish

p.s. I've already reviewed the chapter (a LONG time ago), so had to leave this message anonymously.
witch chapter 20 . 4/4/2005
Why did you leave this story hanging? It's really great. There is lots of potential here. Dont you want to explore that?
Little Witch1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is an awesome fic! I love it to death! Please, please update...I know it's been, well, years, but please, don't just forget about it. *pouts*
Linnea chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
Why, oh why aren't there any more chapters? This is one of the best fics I've ever read, and it makes me so frustrated not to have a proper ending!

Please write more. Please..? *big puppy eyes*
Demoness Mark chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Please update. You left a horrible cliffhager in the last chapter you put up. I really love this story, and would be upset if it wasn't continued. I understand that real life and other things sometimes interfer, but i would still love an update. -Demoness Mark
Greenstuff chapter 20 . 11/25/2004
I love this story endlessly any chance of you updating?
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I just stopped back by to add your name to my author alert and tell you that I do like this story. Congratulations on what you've done so far. Zafaran
katemary77 chapter 20 . 10/7/2004
NO! It ended! Please update soon, this story is fabulous! I find it really difficult to get into a SS/HG so it's saying something good that i was able to get into yours. Hoping you haven't abandoned this story, Kate.
patagonia chapter 20 . 8/23/2004
I'm guessing that my plea will be added to the many I'm sure you have to continue this wonderful story. You have a great storyline, dialogue and characterization. I absolutely love the subtlty that you give the characters - it's very believable. You are a very talented writer and I really do hope that you continue.
wackoramaco87 chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
hey!

i am enjoying this story very much! i was a bit skeptical after reading what DM did to HG...but i read on, and i'm ever so glad i did! i just hope you don't do anything worse... _

btw, did you say you'd tell us when you'd next update? my email is:

thanks!