Reviews for A Certain Amount of Sense
patagonia chapter 20 . 8/23/2004
I'm guessing that my plea will be added to the many I'm sure you have to continue this wonderful story. You have a great storyline, dialogue and characterization. I absolutely love the subtlty that you give the characters - it's very believable. You are a very talented writer and I really do hope that you continue.
wackoramaco87 chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
hey!

i am enjoying this story very much! i was a bit skeptical after reading what DM did to HG...but i read on, and i'm ever so glad i did! i just hope you don't do anything worse... _

btw, did you say you'd tell us when you'd next update? my email is:

thanks!
hobo-hobisho chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
I'm going on to read the rest, I just wanted to pop in and say I like this story so far, but it did strike me as a tad unbelievable that Herm. would be so worried about expulsion... she has a pretty good record so I think she'd realize she wouldn't get kicked out for that.

And that look you're talking about, Gandalf's look... I love that too. It makes me so sad. Perfect for the harry/dumbledore thing.
Claudia chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Nicely written ... but too tame!
Wynter Nytes chapter 20 . 6/19/2004
I love this story! It's extremely well written. I will be watching this story with much interest. Bravo! Update soon.
artemisgirl chapter 20 . 6/9/2004
Hm... a well-rounded critique...let me think...

Well, to start off, the story's awesome. Please add me to your list to be alerted when you update. I LOVE the HG/SS pairing, especially when it's as well done as this fic is.

You keep everyone in PERFECT character, a feat that is NOT easy to accomplish. I especcially enjoyed chapter 18, that little insert from the Muggle Studies professor. This story combines humor, romance, and drama into a fabulous tale. Keep writing! Update soon!
sneef22 chapter 20 . 6/3/2004
aww man! its been so long since you've updated! i really dont think there is too much hope that you will and that sucks cuz i really wanna know what happens! well i guess i understand, i mean some people actually grow up and have a life while others of us just sit around the house on ff.n! i really would love another chapter or two or three!

sneef
Shwirly chapter 19 . 6/3/2004
Oh! I just read the last two entries on you LJ, now it all makes more sense. I though it might be a tribute. Also I though you were an American, you spelled color the 'normal' way. I feel rather proud of my observation, no matter how pathetic that looks now that I typed it... :(

N. U. Washa

P.S. sorry for bothering you again
Shwirly chapter 20 . 6/3/2004
Hey cool story! I like the way you view the characters, and their reactions, and such. I thought it was very ingenius, that 'chess scene' with Ron and Sev, it was a wonderful way of getting Ron to see what he could not outwardly say to the boy.

I thought it was funny that Ron was the person to get Hermione thinking in that direction about her feeling for Sev, considering he likes her. Most people think he is rather obtuse, but if he can be that good at chess, he can't possibly be that dense if he's paying attention, and of course it was Hermione so he was naturally paying attention. Especialy after her ordeal.

But I did have a question. When was this originaly writen? With this last chapter it leads me to believe it was awhile ago, that your in denile, or that you just *had* to put it in for some reason. And in relation to my first guess, Hows the next chapter coming? Well I hope, for that means you are in good health, which you deserve to be, you seem like a good person from what I am able to judge buy your writing ;)

N. U. Washa
alabaster chapter 20 . 5/26/2004
Although clearly this story has either been on the backburner or stone cold for quite some time, I do hope you'll update soon. It's delightfully written, with an intriguing plot and dead-on dialogue. It'd be a damn shame if this story were left for dead, as it has so much promise.
mirandam chapter 20 . 5/6/2004
That was great. I am so looking forward to an update. I loved the last line in the 16th chapter, it actually got me close to squealing, I love the platonic relationship, yet with all the sub-context behind the words. And I am currently hoping for more...fluff...in the future. I hope you do update though I realized it was updated last year. I hope that you continue this amazing story (don't the 400 reviews spur you on?)
queenanneus chapter 20 . 4/28/2004
I wonder why Snape was the one to discover her absence, interesting, very interesting. I am also willing to bet that Dumbledore knows how "deep" Snape's feelings for Hermoine run. Should be interesting to read how the rest of your story develops if you get around to updating. If you decide to update again, the I cannot wait to read it. Keep up the good work that you are doing!
Melwasul chapter 20 . 4/26/2004
Hey, this is really good! You have to update soon! Please!
Melwasul
oo chapter 20 . 4/15/2004
Update please.
Chibidaima chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
fantastic story!
Can't wait to read more so UPDATE SOON please!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »