Reviews for Still Bound
all forms of fluff chapter 17 . 5/14
Damn. I hate that there isn't a third section to this story. I am also a little bumed out that every time Spike leaves town someone Buffy loves dies. Its enough that If I was her the next time I seen him I would chain him up in my basement. Asided from the rather shitty way this second part ended I have to say that I enjoyed the majority of this story. Its a bit meloncally (I hope I spelled that right) but its a passable story with well devloped plot. I think my favorite part is when Spike destorys his home, or possable his russian friend. I do wonder if he kept the sword or sold it with the guys other valuables. I also have to point out that without Buffy being resurected then the First has no foothold in the world that means that if you do write a season seven continuation of this story then your going to have to come up with a new 'big bad' or make it more about the cast. Then again its been a decade sicne you poasted this chapter I doubt your going to conclude the story at this point.

Reguardless of what you do know that I am thankful for this story. It takes guts to post any work and you deserve the accolades for not only doing it but doing it well. Thank you for the story.
cosmiclove chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Oh so sad...I wish there was a happier sequel!
commando666 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Awesome keep it up
spike'smate chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
very good story but will there be a sequel?
KittyVamp208 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
love it
casey chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please upate.
shebebad chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
Hi... Just have a question regarding Spike and Buffy's interaction about Ben. Can you tell me why (other then the fact that she is Buffy) she could argue about finding another way to handle the Ben/Glory situation when she and the Scoobies couldn't even remember from one moment to the next that _Ben_ was Glory and GLory was Ben? Inquiring minds wana know!
And _Thank you_ for having at least Giles and Xander and Anya acknowledge the _worth_ of the decision. Keep up the good work. Ta.
twisty-treat chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I love it already! :)
Andrea chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
ok i knwo i just wrote review, but i hadn't finish reading the fic yet so ...

anyway i just wanted to say that you something we in colombia call un "putas boy" in the writing department,which is good dont worry, i loved it , i dont know how you come up with that amount of angsty yet adictive goodes but keep it up please. anyway as i said before i relly think spike needs to show some pride i don't know, let him watch over her don't make him that crazy but enough so that she feels really guilty, oh and i love your Anya BTW.
Andrea chapter 15 . 11/4/2003
hey i've only read up until chap 15, and dont get me wrong i'm enjoing your stoy a whole lot but oh my god your Buffy's a BITCH , i wish you put her under a lot of pain i mean i seriusly want to hurt her, oh and Spike too, i love that he is all willing slave but even there has to be a limit to that he needs to get some rocks back . i would like a fluffynes thouhg i mean i like that a lot so if you dont mind...

anyway i think the stoy is doing great waht a way to work the angst
wickedwiccan1 chapter 17 . 11/1/2003
wow! loved this so much more than the othre ending! must continue! i think riley should come back w/faith, in stead of willow or sam. although sam could add more drama. whatever u think, but try for not 2 angsty, it makes me all sad.
Heather Holt chapter 17 . 10/28/2003
DUDE! That story kicked ass. Write more. I loved "Golden Bands to Bind Them" as well. You have a gift.
Spuffygirl chapter 17 . 10/27/2003
Hey that was a good setup for a later story. I will be looking forward to your next installment.
artemis66 chapter 17 . 10/27/2003
love it. cant wait for the sequale.
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 17 . 10/27/2003
Yay an epilogue. Wasnt sure you were going to have one. Aww poor buffy! and the baby! And Spike! I want her dreasm to come true! cant wait till you do season 7! But when you do, do not kill Spike please! I'm begging you lol. Just keep that in mind when you're thinking of how you want that season to go. Thanks for the awesome story sequel!