Reviews for I Never Knew Her Name
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
That first line cracked me up!
GOD! CAN'T BREATHE! SO FUNNY!
Yet so sad...
BooniesBassist chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Ho my gosh! That's so amazing. I almost cried. Aw... I thought the marriage thing was more of a friend thing... Yeah... But... Ahh! That was amazing. Favorited definately.
Matisse chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Okay, well, I know this story was finished in 2003, but hopefully you'll still care about reviews because I had to leave one. This story was so cute! It was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! And I agree with you about the whole not romance thing, I really liked the friend aspect, it was very clever.
Sqanto chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
when i read the letter she wrote I almost cryed great story
Romietta chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
What a sad and TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! On my faves.
Cynic chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This is another one that's gonna make me want to cry, isn't it? I'm guessing from the title that she never tells him her name...Wow. I like it so far.
ershey chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
:(! that was so sad! you did such an awesome job! poor skittery! *hugs*

“It says, ‘Get da lazy bum ta read da note himself’.” that was hilarious! i luv that line!
Sage1899 chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
EEP! I love this story so much! I have sent the link to loads of ppl! LOL

and so far they all love it! *sniffle* you made me cry!

Skittery rocks!

Zippy99 chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
*wipes tear* This was a very, very well written fic. I really liked it.

zippy
Sage1899 chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
OMG!

GAH!

I have tears in my eyes, and even rolling down my cheeks! I never do that with fan fics...You are really a very very amazing writer and this is the the most touching ff I have ever read...one of the best stories I have ever read!EVER and I have read a LOT of stories!

I LOVE IT! so good!

I can't wait to read more stuff!

Sage1899 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
OMG! this is so good! You know I love Skittery, I told you that, so YAY Skitty.

It is so nice to see a story that is brilliantly written and has a great story that isn't done, I haven't read anything like this ever. And you are doing a wonderful job!

I added your to my fave author's list!

Keep up the great work!

Thistle chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
It was sweet. And it was a really good read.
Spike chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Hey Dakota. This story was beautiful. I actually started crying, which I usually never do while reading fanfics. That made me kind of depressed, but I suppose that's the idea. It also made me feel good at the same time. Good job.
floramorada chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
wow. That has a powerful message. It was beautiful. Amazing job.
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
*tear* That was beautiful. Just beautiful. I liked the girl, she was very cool. And the marriage part fit very well even if it was a bit of a romance