Reviews for Raw
darkpsychoqueen chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
oh man u just cant leave a story like that please please please update
YaoiChick1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for more. Love your stories there so unique!
GundamPilot03 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
This story is adorable. Do you still plan to continue it? I'd keep reading it if you did.
Neeshack chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Awesome story so far. A GREAT pity as it looks to have been abandoned.
Love4ever chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I like it! Review often!
LenaLiar chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
ah.

seriously, seriously?

you like need to update this story... its kinda amazing... and not doing so is like blasphemy...

and everyone knows thats bad... *nodds*

plz plz plz update.

i will send you mental cookies or hell even REAL cookies from the cookie god... no joke... he's a real person... and his cookies are like orgasmic... *cough*

anyways... like i said update!
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
i really love this story! I hope you continue it, it has a great, original feel, and I hope to be able to see where you take this plot
your-darkest-sin chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Zoomi chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Though you haven't updated for a year, I just couldn't help but read this fic anyways especially after reading your other fic, Rogue Wizard. I hope you decide to continue this fic because I find it adorable! And I really want to know what happens next because Draco turned into this loving possessive Draco which we know is possible just it kind of happened at a drop of a hat so I'm stuck wondering if it was natural or if he'll revert back to his old self. I can't help but coo at the adorable-ness of Harry! *squee* He knows he hates Draco and that Draco hates him but he just couldn't stop himself from melting into that hug! Please tell me my hopes of this fics continuation isn't for nothing!
Bittersweet Dream chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
all i can say is AW!
Konoko89 chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Oh my gosh this is amazing ... and very imaginative ... oh i could never come up with something like this ... it's just ... argh words can't even begin to describe how awesome this story is ... it's like a perfectly well-written masterpiece .. except for one thing ... IT ISN't FINISHED! Please, please update soon before i explode from the anticipation ... pretyy please?
lily chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
I LOVE IT!PLZPLZPLZ UPDATE ASAP!thnx lily
Tffne chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
If Draco gets the power to control Harry's power then Harry should top. Think of it this way: Draco could feel extreme pleasure from the power entering his body through such a sensitive spot. It would make the bonding stronger because the host of power would connect directly into the "outlet". Not a very elegant explanation, I know. Have I convinced you?

Tffne
HyperBunnyAttack chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
I love this story! It has to be one of my favorites! Please write the next chapter soon!
Dizi 85 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
oh my god!

i got introduced to this by someones fav's list

and this is AMAZING!1

im adding you to my C2! u r that good an author!