Reviews for Consequences
yuki.suou chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Well, i'm reviewing this again after reading 'No eyes needed.' and i'll say, WOW
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ha!Haldir in love!that's G00D!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Very cute. Enira is... uncannily like Elisandra. They should've seen the consequenses... A child of those two would be unbearably witty. Ah well, it makes for a nice story.
Brandy Lebeau chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I really like this one so why aren't you writing more? PLZ! *puppy eyes*
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I really forking wish I was in Eneira's place right now. Though I think Legolas or Glorfindel might be better... NEwayz, really cute. I've read all of your stories, and I actually have the same b-day as you. Crazy ppl born on the same day! I almost feel bad for the rest of the population... almost. LOL. Good work!

Brandy Lebeau chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
woah that was really good! please write more!
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I liked this. I was wondering if you were planning on writing any more on Haldir and Eneira. my email is .

Your now FAITHFUL reviewer

~Shining Star of Valinor~
Lady Stormfeather chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I just wanted to say that your fanfiction rocks! I've read "the Games of the Gods", "No Eyes Needed", and "Consequences", and they are all great. Continue to write kick ass fanfiction!
sapphiregurl11 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Aw! *sniff* Beautiful piece of work, Crimson Starlight! Well done!
morbid poet princess chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I definately agree with Lady Light-'cept I would probably die of happiness, were I in Eneira's place
Oh...plz update tgotg-it's so good
even though the category is 'angst' i hope it has a happy ending!
luv KoryAnn
ladrame chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Great ficlet/companion; it fits so well with the "No Eyes Needed" story
LaDrame chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I luv it! it's so CUTE! I can so see myself playing pranks on the elves of lothlorien, it'd be great fun. You're an amazing writer and i hope you continue writing!
Lady Light chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*grins* I really really really wish I were in Eneira's place.
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
aw, that was cute. you COULD continue this a little for more background but i doubt you're gonna do that since No Eyes Needed is already done. but nonetheless, it was good.
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
EE, that was just too cute *squeals*