Reviews for Lily's Pensive
NatNicole chapter 3 . 7/26
BRILLIANT and nicely original fic!
Loveshade chapter 3 . 7/24
I loved it. So subtle and sweet
Yv chapter 3 . 6/8
Sweet :3
Update NOW
noediosa chapter 3 . 5/8
Loved it, although I can't really believe that Snape would ever regret kissing Lily. And of course she wouldn't either :)

nataliapanfichi chapter 3 . 2/12
nataliapanfichi chapter 2 . 2/12
Harry,s reaction lol
I ship them
maximoff twins chapter 3 . 2/9
I've read many Snily fanfics, and I've only liked one of them before. Now I can say that I've liked two because OH MY GOSH THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL!
Juls chapter 3 . 2/7
Awesome! Please write more
Me chapter 3 . 1/26
Ya ya ya I know you wrote this like forever ago but I really thought you would like to know that I loved this fic. I am a total fan of Snily and I love your twist at the end. But I felt like it was missing a chapter or two maybe you could add something to clear up the end?
olivertwist chapter 3 . 1/15
Great explanation of Snape's behaviour.
Avery Elliot DoP chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Hey its me again umm the status says complete but it doesn't feel that way I think Severus deserves a chance I honestly would go out with Severus Snape no matter how awkward he is. So would Lily why shouldn't you or I give it a try? You might feel territorial but I REALLY like this story and want to either adopt it or you to keep updating. I really do. I don't wanna take it without your consent and approval. So wha'd you say mate?
AveryElliotDoP chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Can I take it over I am having writers block for my story? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
This was so cute and sad at the same time. I ship Snily and Jily WHICH DO I CHOSE?!