Reviews for Spilled Perfume
GenJordan chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Interesting story, I enjoyed reading it. Scene changes were a bit blurred, but otherwise decent.
Sinangeled chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
An adorable and beautiful Btvs story. I loved it!
Evi15 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Very Well written but i think it was rushed at the fact that her was free...could have gone longer than it did...but its your book not mine and I loved it so keep up the good work.
robin chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
it was a great story, well written, i enjoyed it. it had a very intresting story line that i loved, well done and keep up the gd work!
BloomingViolets chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
This story was amazing. The ending made me cry! Excellent.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I so glad I found this story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Buff chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
really cute story :)
Angellvr chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Well you see Im confused, it says at the top 5 out of 9 parts so where are the other 4, I mean i guess you really havent got many reviews with this story but i happen to think that your story is really good! So please continue it. Im a little confused on what is with Cordy and Buffy and Angel i mean one moment he like I love you Buffy but then he calls her a nuciance. Sorry for babbeling incohherently but I mean really i wish that you would continue this stroy PLEASE!
Melanie chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
For some reason I actually like this fan fic.. It is different than anything I have read and I have read alot of them. I was wondering if you ever plan to update this and finish it or not. I would love it if you did :)
crazy r chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
hey i just wanted to say that i love your story and you should update it soon. its cool the way you buffy as angel's slave. i've never read anything like this before!
emerald sorceress chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
hey meghan, I've read your story on another site but didn't review so i'm taking this opportunity to say what an amazing story you created. I was on tenterhooks trying to work out what would happen, but don't worry, I won't say how it are an incredibly talented writer. keep up the good work!
Charisma Brendon chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
Hi! I was a little surprised that not many people had reviewed but...I think that perhaps you should accept anonymous reviews. Anyway, I really like this fic and I really hope you update it soon. :)
GoodCharlottesGurl chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
GREAT STORY CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE IT GOES!
immaturelittlegirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
Hey this is really interesting. I want to know what happens next! Please update soon... :)
immaturelittlegirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Your story sounds really good so far. Can't wait to read the next part. :)