Reviews for In The Darkness
R chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
'Ush bub-gosh ug oish nog gush ish nob buish drush furg ful drusdul dush?' This acually almost makes me want to laugh. It sounds like something a toddler would say, not a scary... thing. If Sauron talks like that, I really would find it very hard not to laugh i his/ it's face. The launguage is pretty creative, though.

Good story. Happy writing!
Dean McCoy chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Am sorry. Im an idiot. What does abscondence mean?
Blood Zephyr chapter 20 . 10/27/2009
Is there supposed to be a sequel for this?
head in the cloud chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
Very good story. And sad. Thanks
Vamp.Michelle chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
I actually don't know what to say. It's a good way to end there, but it leaves so many things unresolved. The half of me that's a fluff-fan is a little depressed right now:)
chelax91 chapter 20 . 1/8/2007
You should continue your story! Its really good!
fair rider chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
O.K, now I'm on the verge of tears. Absolutly brillient. SO well written and SO moving.

*puts story to favs*
Maethril Aranel chapter 20 . 12/26/2006
*decides to give first last review to leetle freeter*

Brilliance.

It bears the stench of brilliance.

Reeks of it.

Exudes it.

It snakes in and out of the words.

Lovely.

Sublime.

Breathtaking.

Nostalgic.

Sadistic way to end it.

Or the tired way to end it.

Muaha.

Anyway.

I love it.

I love magic.

I love you, Harry.

You're a wonderful writer.

Amazing writer.

Fantastic writer.

Exuding brilliance.

This is a clone of your review.

Muaha.

Love love.

I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU! CAN'T WAIT FOR FUGUE!

woot woot

Much love,

The estelberg
kerigan chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
OMG i just came across this story!

Why didn't i read it earlier!

It's fantastic! Hope you haven't given up on it!
Maethril Aranel chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
At first I thought you hadn't sent this to me to read, but I recognized the end...so did I read it before? I don't know. But I definitely remember the end because it really got me, and it still does.

Lol, I love how even in fanfiction we're in our own little world. Gandalf just came back to life and we care for about two seconds before going back to the two of us! Hehe.

As is to be expected (well, what can I say...hehe jk), the way you spoke about friendship, love, and promises was amazing. You're such a good writer because you can write directly to my emotions! Well, maybe MY emotions more than anyone else's in this case...muahahaha...I LOVE YOU. Anyway. Anyfish.

Oh I'm a bad little Aragorn, I said damn it. *hyper giggle* Omg I said a cuss word! Maybe that was my Sawyer/Wolverine moment. Take that!

Your characterization is brilliant. Legolas' sacrificial reserve and Aragorn's inability to understand it are clear and personal. I get frustrated with Legolas because I look at it from Aragorn's viewpoint, but I sympathize when I look at it from Legolas' viewpoint- which, I believe, is the exact intention. You really build on the two of us. For awhile, there were parts with Gimli, Gandalf, and the introduction to Fangorn where I thought that maybe you could use more description and detail, but then I realized at the end that it completely worked to get a point across: the exclusion of the outside world because of the all-consuming love and loyalty of a real friendship.

*feels warm and fuzzy inside, and ridiculously lucky to have a friend like that. Happy Thanksgiving, my beautiful twin!*

We like single tears, don't we? Not a torrent of them. Just one. Hehe.

As I said before, the ending is really, really poignant. I don't think you realize just how good of a writer you are.

Though I must say, I'm disappointed that there were no opportunities for a "Snap! There goes my sanity."-esque joke in here. Or maybe I just have to read it again to find it...hehehe...

Oh yeah, the memories. What did you do, take a note of our daily conversations and convert them into Tolkien language? LOL you are so weird. It made me want to update You Seem Curious. Well, I'm sleeping over tomorrow, so we can! YAY!

I will bring the magnificent POF. *bows*

I was about to say that I had written you a novel, but this review actually isn't terribly long...how about ending with a conversation? MUAHA

"Damn it, Legolas, talk to me!"

*blinks innocently* "Aragorn, your breath smells like muenster cheese. Is that better?"

"You will be the death of me, elf."

"Good thing I'm immortal."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I just like to say it because of your reaction."

"Humph. Fine. Well, I have a question for you."

"I am not green."

"No, a different one."

"A better one?"

"Aye."

"All right."

"I read here that you resigned from being my friend. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Did you resign."

"Yes."

"WHY did you resign?"

"Because somebody took a machete to my back-just my back-and you failed at life as my transporter. I never got my nyquil. Therefore, you failed at life, and I can't even eat you anymore because I don't like muenster cheese. Namarie."

"Legolas, why does it have to be this way?"

"You seem curious."

"Call it my curse. Or maybe one of my more endearing qualities."

LOL well, I hope you were entertained. One day I'll write you a note like this during class and it will really keep you occupied during Martinez!

Uber uber uber lof

-Your twin, Estelie Welie!-

PS: Was this long enough, do you think? SNAP
chelax91 chapter 18 . 11/21/2006
OMG! such a great fantastic story! please update soon!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
I can't wait to discover what Legolas said. _ I look forward to the next update!

in Liebe, Red Tail
Aya-Shoru chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
oh this is good, update update!
ElvenArcher92 chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
ya i don hav a story yet. but what dos he say? any hoo like yours hope to be reading soon.
Gemini969 chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
Wow...it has been a long time mellon nin! I am so happy to see that you have updated! I loved the chapter as I have ever enjoyed the ones before it. Update when you can!