Reviews for The Hellhound's Friend
dennishoisington2 chapter 1 . 7/1
please update this story
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 6/12
This is magnificent! I truly hope you return to finish it one day!
saraloche98 chapter 1 . 6/7
You to counties
cowchoas chapter 1 . 5/28
nice start, cant wait for more.
dennishoisington2 chapter 1 . 5/23
Please update. I am looking for more chapters.
Str1k3r00 chapter 1 . 5/19
Pls update
pretty pls
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 4/18
Looking forward to more chapters:-)
skyway920 chapter 1 . 3/18
This had a few spelling errors but was still a fun read.

One piece of advise I hear and try to apply to my own writing is start with the end of your story then the beginning (which you've already done) then the midpoint, everything in between can be as you wish, as the story progress'

Oh and one last thing. no bashing, it's low hanging fruit at best and makes most HP story's boring and predictable (as a reader I'd rather see the author rewrite the to be bashed characters into something more fun to read then a one dimensional punching bag of cheap drama).
fiahy567 chapter 1 . 2/29
Will there be more of this really interesting story? I'd love to see more!
Jostanos chapter 1 . 2/24
Harry being Adopted by the Grangers and becoming Hermione's brother was and is a stroke of genius, Espo. Well done, my friend. *warm grin*

Please continue when you may.

DRS Matsuo/Sylt: I approve of the Harry/Loona pairing! Hatchling deserves happiness.
fiahy567 chapter 1 . 2/22
I cant wait fir the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work
ChaosZaber chapter 1 . 2/21
I seen this in my email and HAD to read it! I've been taking a long break from reading fanfiction but as soon as I seen this was a Hazbin/HP crossover I wanted to read this tonight. Love the premise, sounds like a neat idea and I love Loona and want her to also have a friend!
UndeadHatter chapter 1 . 2/17
Other than some typos here and there, this story is pretty good so far. Keep up the good work.
RandomName41 chapter 1 . 2/17
Always love to see more crossovers with Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss and Harry Potter! So is Harry turning into a Hellhound over time or something?
astrallion chapter 1 . 2/17
i frigging loved it thanks for this fanfic and await impatiently for more