Reviews for Wanted
ponine-cosette chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This was really good, nice, nice, idea. I love Parnasse!
Mlle. Eponine chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Good job! I liked the idea of this piece: Éponine being used by everyone in her life, one way or another. I've never seen that theme used before. Very nice.
Javerts-Wench chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
I know this was posted ages ago, but I'd just like to say. great story!
Minty Aura chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Okay. *rubs hands together* Time for that review I promised you. Very good-the problem that we discussed is fixed. I no longer feel like I have a mental disorder when I read it. Just kidding. I always feel like that. :) The feeling I get is that he actually did sort of care for her, and that he does regret what happened. She won't give him a chance and is very bitter. Yes? Right? Okay. Looking foward to the next thing.
obsetress chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Good new chapter, but, but Eppy can't commin suicide! (I know she doesn't in the book, but that is what your story makes it seem like...) Plus, she and 'Parnasse make a really cute couple.

~Obsetress
LesMisLoony chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
That was great (yay for Parnasse!) and really to the book until Enjolras said hello to Ponine. That was a little musicalish...

Otherwise, this is really good! I love all the different angles I see on the infamous Ponine/Parnasse relationship, and this is really original and well-written!
Cecilia Carlton chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
*hopeful* Eponine/Montparnasse? Yay! Very well done. Please continue!
Cecilia Carlton chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Oh... Poor Eponine. Very good. One complaint, and this might just be me:

"You is actually ...pretty"

I always got the impression that 'Parnasse had more of a proper diction. Perhaps I'm wrong, it's been forever since I read the book,

But all in all, well done.
obsetress chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hm, very interesting. I must ponder this.

~Obsetress
Sandra Athrenael chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
hi its me not bothering to log in. Why haven't you continued this? Are you abandoning ponine? or is that the end of the scene? ?/-im clueless. i just saw potc for the eith time today. and les mis for the second time yesterday at a college in ny.
Laura chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Let me just say that i lovee how you write... with a lot of detail, but nothing unnessacery, like "Eponine brushed her teeth" or anything. I'm a little confused about why Eponine was used though, did Mont. desert her? Great story, though.
sweet775 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
CON TIN UE! !

:):):):):):)
Sandra Athrenael chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I odn't liekt his as much as some of your other fanfiction stories, but I don't hate it either!
Mika too lazy to login chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I love it! But there's one paragraph that doesn't really... fit in.

"Eponine, though quite intelligent, was deprived of many things, love being included, which made her very gullible."

Before this paragraph, and after it, you tell the story from Éponine's POV. But that's not her POV anymore, it can't be her thoughts. These are your, the author's thoughts, and somehow it takes away from the atmosphere... it's like an interpretation of your own story, or like an explanation for your readers, and I don't think that one really needs such an explanation - it's quite obvious why she follows him :)

Well, just my opinion :) Anyway, as I said before, I love the story. I always wondered what happened during that scene, too :)

-Mika-
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
V. good! I liked it a lot. Too bad there wasn't more Javert, though. I LOVE JAVERT! Ahem. Are there going to be any more chapters? Hoping so-ith!