Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Piterio chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That's tasted like lemon ,but in good way i guess. Nice work anyway.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Bwahahahahhahaaa OMG I freaking love this story. Poor Toddy needs lovin too. _
Aja-Armani chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Excellent story. What Toad always wanted I'm sure. I kept thinking of Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton throughout their date XD
The thing chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw! So cute! I KNEW she'd like him if she gave him a chance!Tres Bon!
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that was just about the cutest thing i have ever read
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
GoldFox chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
aww that was so sweet! and finally! pietro was speechless! ha!

yay todd/wanda! i loved it! well done!
Livie Lightyear chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
-coughchokegiggle- THAT WAS GREAT! oh-man! so funny, so cute.. I could just see it: Tolensky. Todd Tolensky. All James Bond demeanorish... Okay, okay. Can I pick a favorite part? 'kay. Kissing scene. When she said the princ into a toad and vis versa.. Good job! -gigglespazz- PIE CRACKED ME UP SO MUCH! the way you conected everything in his dialouge at the end..! Man, I'm crying now I'm laughing so hard...

Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Amazing how you kept them in character the whole time. It's hard to keep characters who normally hate each other in character in a story like this that brings them together. Great job!
Eediva chapter 1 . 12/16/2004

very good!
Kittyduck chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Kittyduck: Ahh! Frog cooties!
COI: I feel your unloving pain, young master. I really do.
Kittyduck: Well, I think this story took a very long time to relocate after I became a member. It's very good! Tonda's are just as fun to read as Kurrty's!
Xany Kaos chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I just had to too. Aw... *Sniffle* Ah, great, now there are liddle tears in my eyes. This was really sweet, somewhat OC for Toad, but that line: "Then at least you got to see Todd instead of Toad" just *sniffle* caught me. Lovely. Sappy and darned good!
tom chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
There need to be more Toad/Wanda fics.
WinkyBells chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Damn! I was really determined not to say "Aw!" at the end of this but I just couldn't help it! That was one of the sweetest fics ever! I really hope that you do more like this.