Reviews for By Your Scent, By Your Eyes, You Remind Me
brigitte chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
please continue the story, id love the kouga kikyo romance, please
Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
You have started the only decent KikyoKouga fic on the site...All hail you...no one comes close to your greatness with this pairing. Please post soon. Make your chapters longer, though, eh? Great fic so far!
SailorKagome chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
Hehe, I have a Kouga clone too... As RKF #17 to RKF #56, this is really good so far!
RicePaper chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Much meaning in so little words.. Can't wait till part 3.
Tunazap chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
I'm freaked by the pairing but please keep writing. It's very interesting.

Vash: Are you an anime loser? Do you often get teased for being a fanboy/fangirl? Are you tired of losing money on DVD's? Then join the Anime Losers Club today! We will rule the world!

(Inuyasha refuses to say this thing again!)
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
(clapclapclap)
lynnxlady chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Their mutual curiosity is interesting. I liked this chapter best, I think. Not entirely sure why. The first was nice, but this one is lovely. Kikyo/Kouga make a twisted sort of sense, don't they?
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Interesting pairing. I've seen it attempted before, but never seriously. Actually, I was just talking with someone yesterday about the potentially cool pairings that get used as fic "leftovers"-you know, he's not paired up, she's not paired up, stick them together. So this fic is a pleasant surprise. You made good use of your 123 words. I'll check back for more.
RicePaper chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Short and very easy to understand..even though it's short... post the other two parts!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
It's "100 Words or Fewer," but...

Elegant and simple.
Alexa chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
You should continue this_Kikyo and Koga sounds cool.
SasamiKuwaiiwhy log in chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Continue please.
Tunazap chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow... interesting pairing. I'll be waiting for more.