Reviews for Curiousity Killed the Cat
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
his name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. I really want to know where you got Winston. Sorry I've read all of the books 3 times so i know a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I honestly could not stop laughing when I read he was reading Mr tickle. I love this story!
geech42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
cool
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
teehee, funny. i always wondered about that scar too!

by the way, dumbledore's name is albus wulfric percival brian dumbledore, or something like that.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
adorable and very very funny. Well done Minerva for being so brave in kissing him lol.
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I can't believe I've never left a review for this before...I love this fic! I've just added it to my C2, the Best Albus and Minerva Oneshots.

-miss m./childminerva
Emma chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very funny, and so sweet! Loved it
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw that was a gorgeuos fic! Thanks for a few minutes of happiness!

xxStellaxx
Lisaloup chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Argh ! you want to kill us ! This is not human ! Don't stop here please !

please please please, go on, go on ...

anyway, it was really good
Xuimare chapter 1 . 4/23/2005

You can't stop here

;_;

keep going!

"one days Albus shall find why she is like that", no?

PWEASE?
Mollisk chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
That's not what I expected at all. I thought your explaination how Albus got his scar was a little random but very unique. Great Story!
Brighid chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Mr. Tickle! That made the whole story worth reading right there.
soft lite chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I love it! An explanation of the scar! It does, however, leave open the question of what happens after this...
aalikane chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Albus Winston Percival Dumbledore!’ shouted Minerva McGonagall, colouring puce and standing abruptly. ‘Don’t be so crude! How dare you insinuate… that!’

LEARN HIS NAME!

Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore, not only did you spell his name wrong, you put them in the wrong order...
sprite chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I read this ages ago, and I've been trying to find it again for a while, but I had forgotten the title. Tonight I'm bookmarking it. It's so simple, but so cute and fun!