Reviews for Dear Rival
kool as
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
kool
Gentlewatersoul chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
okay, you want feedback here it is. I think that Harry and Voldemort need to have a little talk. Maybe in a vision or something. And Draco and Harry need to kiss, damn it! I wounder if the vampire is going to be on Voldemort's side and I also wonder if Snape was double crossing Dumbledore, but because Harry went all burny in his mind he forgot that he was still loyal to voldemort. Anyway you're story is really good.
jacarandaz chapter 19 . 2/4/2006
I'd like to see more Harry/Draco (lots more!), more about Voldie's plan, more about Harry's feelings on the pureblood/muggleborn issue, and more about Harry's powers.

Looking forward to the next update!
MidNite Phoenix chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
great story, wat i want is more harry/draco scenes and more voldie scenes w/ this secret plan.

in the prophecy were it said both will depart this life before living again to see old age under different skies’!” will they be turned into vampires or will they die in this world and wake up in another demension, these two r the only possible conclusion i can see!

well hurry and update plz!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
Ah. Since you ask, I'm very glad to tell you EXACTLY what I want:

-more to do with Voldie

-more to do with Harry thinking about what side he should be on

-more to do with Hermione and Ron deciding whose side to be on (HP vs Dumb.)

-more to do with the other characters in the story (rav., slyth, gryff, huff.)

-more to do with a not-so-idiotic-Snape

Actually I wanted to voice my displeasure with what you've done with Severus. He could have been an excellent thing, smarts in potions and the Dark Arts, supposidly. Sharp tack, that one...

-more to do ESPICALLY with Harry's power. More exploding things, and for this, you need

-more to do with situations that make Harry mad.

Yes, that's that.

But now I review.

- This has been fun to read! (took me 5 tries to type that right) I liked this chapter most of all, because Harry and Draco brought up their feelings, and it began to sound like poetry when they spoke together, and it was fantastic to watch them spiral in and out and finally stop, just holding their gazes, and then ... BOOM.

heh.

evil.

Anyway, I'd also like to express my love for what you've done with Voldemornt. He seems like he's got a head up on those bony shoulders and is using it.

I know al about not getting reviews. (sobs) It's what I live for, and yet the story goes on ...

This started off real nice, I liked the first two chapters because it seemed realistic, not just a 2-page gushing of sappiness or angst and then hopping into bed. You took your time, and I admire stories like that. - Cookies for you!

But really, I must also admit that you've been a bit shaky on Dumbledore. He's either a shithead who tries to play God, or he's a controling old man. Whoops, I mean, he's either that or actually looking out for Harry's wellbeing.

Not.

Well, I think a review of this length should suffice until we meet again. It's been pleasent for me, and if you want to correspond, please review one of MY stories and tell me. I'll be glad to review again, in chapter 20 of Dear Rival

Looking forwards to your next chapter,

your humble servant,

~blue 1/2 (aka xxfishbonesxx)
Kittey Rin chapter 19 . 12/31/2005
I really love your story! I'll start with that. The only thing that distracted me was that there were a few spelling errors. Do you have a beta? It might help, I think, because there was one point where Draco or someone was yelling and there was a spelling error. It kinda took all the force from the sentence. I'm not meaning to offend or anything, it's only a suggestion. Anyways, I'm waiting for the rest of your story, so take your time. I'll wait as long as I need to.

Kittey Rin
willow064 chapter 19 . 12/26/2005
NO! Don't leave it there!

Anyhow, this is a wonderful story! A little slow moving but thats a good thing! lol I like how you've been dividing the POV so thats all good and stuff.

I don't want Harry to join Voldemort! That would be absolutely terrible! Maybe they could find another way to preserve the purebloods or something ... dunno.

Lucius is probably going to take action right? Maybe try and physically force Draco to join Voldemort? ... hm I'm gonna put this story on my alert list!

I can't wait until you update!

ttyl
Nelly452 chapter 19 . 12/20/2005
When are you going to update! It is driving me crazy because I want to know what happens. I love your story and I think you are a great writer but you are getting on my nerves. Please update soon. For my sanity?
Thard chapter 19 . 12/19/2005
This is one of the best fics I've ever I feel like writing a long and constructive review, I'm way too tired at the moment.

There's one thing that bothers me,everytime you're supposed to write Gryffindor you spell it wrong, Griffindor. I don't really care, this fic rocks anyway but maybe you want to think about that.

I'll cry if it doesn't get finished. Thank you.
MyStOrIeS chapter 15 . 12/18/2005
Again, I really enjoy this story, but this:

"And they didn’t even tell me anything. What a bunch of fags they can be."

made me want to stop reading right away. Fags is an exceptionally rude, deragatory term. Furthermore, it's contradicting that you're writing a slash story, but use the degrading word for homosexuals.
MyStOrIeS chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
I really like this story, but it's such crap that Draco would tell Harry Dumbledore sucks and Muggleborns are weak, and he would just accept it by not defending Dumbledore. Draco is not an all-knowing-god, so every word he speaks is not absolute truth. I enjoy this story, but that just made me mad.
angel hakusho chapter 19 . 12/13/2005
OMg! So exciting! I was literary jumping out of my seats. This chaptr was extremely well-written. It was exciting, but not too dramatic or anything. Extremely good.

UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Lil Gold Fishie chapter 19 . 12/6/2005
I love this! Gah...when will they finally confess to eachother? I'm frantic to know the answer and to find out what will happen nest! Please continue soon!

~~ (* ) ~~ Lil Gold Fishie ~~