Reviews for Something Like Grace
four screws loose chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was awsome! Please continue writing! I really like your style.
Trepie chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
"It Comes in a Whisper" worked well as a one shot, but I'm glad you made a happy ending for Seifer and Quistis. Yays!
MadHattess chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Ah, and a good ending for it all. 'It must be love' eh? Sounds good enough to me. Love was a huge theme in FF8, more than the other games, in my opinion.
Miragaze chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
This. One. Made. Me. Tear. *Sniff* I. Can. Barely. Type. I'm. too. touched. *sniff again.*
sulou chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I just finished reading and reviewing your other fic. It was interesting to know what was happening to Seifer during that time as well. Very touching.
I hope you plan to write more.
azn-saphirestar chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
cute . :-D KUGW!(keep up the good work!)
azn**
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*Brushes away a tear* The story absolutely exudes immense feelings... It totally captures the love and pain the characters went through... Two thumbs up!
rendezvous chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I read your other story, and I came to this one expecting the same excellent-cy (is that even a word?). What can I say? It did not disappoint. If anything, it's even better than "It Comes in a Whisper". You've got something in your writing that makes painful emotions come off as real and...well, /touching/. It was beautiful. I loved it just as much. Write more, please!
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
This was as good as the prequel, if not better! Good job!
anime-diva chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Aw! This is sweet...

Update please!
PrincessMercury chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
me like this very good job