Reviews for Walking in Circles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
LOVE IT!
StarHawk chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I love the idea. The woman who gave her the ring is Hermione right? Who is going to find her? I like the idea of Lily finding her as its generally the marauders that find her.
onedamnloyalfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
sounds great, please update this story.
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Just finished reading the last of the fics posted here. MORE! MORE! Um... No inspiration, but I love all of them!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Aw, I hope you decide to come back and work on this one. It sounds like a really good idea, and would make a very interesting fic!
eman chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
it was great i cant wait to ead hat will happen next please keep writeing
MythGalatea chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I know it's been nearly a year since you wrote this, but I've just gotten around to reading it and I really want to know what's going on with that ring! This story could be really great!
isnani chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aww! C'mon! You cant just abandon this story like that! It's one of the most different story of SB/HG I've read! PLEASE, continue with it :(
Sirius - Hermione Fanlisting
/siriusmione
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I'm thinking this woman is Hermione's future, or past; I'm not entirely sure; this magical tempering of time thing is very complicated. I can't wait to see what happens next; this fic is extremely well written and I've added it to my favorites list just to have a hold of when you update.
akegata chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
i'm begging you. please. please. please. please continue the story.

please?

you have a different writing style from those people who have tried resurrecting sirius in their fics. what's different? you don't rush it. you know how a story should go. there's first a low point where you present what's happening now and it slowly ascends to a plot - therefore creating excitement. please, i can't wait to read the next chapters!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
This is great but where did Hermione go? I love the idea of Sirius having a fiance. :-D
stella chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
this fic has amazing potential, so please don't slack off, cultivate your already amazing writting.
Zeriae chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
o. i like it! intriguing! please dont abandon it! i really appreciate that you know your grammar and have a good plot. the first is hard to find nowadays. please update soon! it is so cool! )
Janie Lupin chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Hermione's the woman in the cemetary isn't she? I like your take on it, I've been getting tired of the same ol' same ol' time tuner- glitch theory. If you decide to drop the story give me a buzz and I'll finish it for you.