Reviews for In Dreams, Do Come
dragonnan chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
This is so poetic! I feel like I'm reading some sort of famous novel or something! I am truly impressed by your craft, as well as the firm grasp you have on your characters. It is so refreshing to read something this rich after wading an eternity through the backwash of drivel that litters much of fanfic. Though it has been some time since you've updated, I pray you haven't forgotten this work, and will return to it soon. What a shame it would be for this to fade away in the sea of half-completed essays and single-chapter forays. I deeply encourage you to return again, and tell the rest of the story. Spike isn't dead, does he find out if he's alive? Do we learn more about Faye's emotions behind her facade of disinterest? What of Jet, Ed, Ein, and the rest of the survivors of session 26? There is much to be told, and the burden rests on you to tell it!
When completed, may I post this at my site?
I most humbly thank you-
-Tanya
Roemello chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
I love the u described every detail, vividly. I hope is isn't the end, please write more! A truly duvine Cowboy Bebop writing.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
Sad, but pretty. Nicely done. One would like to think that in Heaven, Annie is watching over her darling boys...

Bravo.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 10/24/2003
I'm going to cry. Short, but so lovely.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Good grief, this was beautiful.
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Another chapter! I'm glad to see you're still writing it. It's not often I find a truly well wrote story here. And I loved the references to Spike's past. Keep writing!
Absentia chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
*grins delightedly* This a lovely story thusfar, and I'm hoping the later chapters (and let's hope they're not TOO late .~) are just as wonderful. The plot's good, everyone so far is in character, details and descriptions ar vivid and explorative. The only thing I can find in dissarray are a few minor spelling or grammar errors, but otherwise, it's beautiful. I've truly enjoyed having to look up some of the words used now and then. *grins8 I like vocabulary and try to use a wide range in my own fics, so it's a very nice treat when I see somebody else doing much the same. Anyways, in whatever case, great job and keep it up! Update soon, please! Ja ne.
Faraday chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
OOh. I like this. Its really very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Black Aura-Sama too lazeh to sign in chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Wow.

I just have to say that your writing style captivated me easily. I mean... everything's so... well, amazingly done. Anyway, I love it. Everyone's in character, too. _ So great job!
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
Wonderful writting style! I love it! And more than that, you have an excellent understanding of the characters. One of the best fics I've read :)
Jen chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
I LOVE this story! You use a lot of detail and write intelligently, which is rare in fanfic, and you don't have Spike and Faye all over each other. That seems to be an all too common occurrence that happens way too quickly in most stories. I can't wait to see what happens next, you're great at keeping up the suspense!

_
Solanaceae2073 chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
no problemo ...

the 80's brought out the beauty of hair, props to benatar, or mostly bon jovi. after that everyone had long hair, a now signature trademark of heavy metal [[rock on!]] one really good tv theme was Miami Vice's. that rocked.
Solanaceae2073 chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
i loved this chapter. it flows wonderfully. o yes, i forgot to tell you, i LOVE your title with the bands. guns n roses, metallica, absolutley gods. axl rose kinda went slightly insane trying to fit in with ghetto scene. you heard his bandmates are with scott weiland. hopefully velvet revovler, their band, become a promising and good band. keep writing!
LaVada chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Your wording opens up a picture for the reader and that's something hard to come by. This might only be the first chapter but Im already hooked, which, I might add, is very hard to do (being extremely fickle an all! _) Can't wait until the next chapter is up (so it'd better be quick or else...I...um...will get mad, or something...yeah.)
SirusPolaris chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Beautifully written and exquisitely detailed. I'm impressed- Faye stayed in character, which is a rarity among Session 26 fanfics.

Hurry and write more; I'll be looking for an update.