Reviews for In The Absence of Comedy
Violently Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Damn... that's depressing.
Lastande Sarie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This was incredible, very well written, I could feel the emotions clearly. The reveal was perfect.

Truly amazing.
temari13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
There was something about the summary that made me click on the title, even though I usually don't read tragic stories. But this story was so well written, I felt each stab of pain as Bruce and the others did. I read the story through, reached the end, and began to cry. I don't know how long I sat there, staring horrified at the last seven words through my tears. An excellent, albeit extremely tragic, story.
24isover chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this was very powerful. i especially like how you described batman's measured reaction and how the rest helplessly watched him.
jarec chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
well written and well thought out. I can definitely see Joker doing this if he found out Batman was going to be a father.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
My god...what a powerful story. It's so touching and yet, as I sit here reading it, I'm almost finding that I need to go in search of a box of tissues. So sad, and yet at the same time, beautifully written. You really captured the essence of what makes the whole Batclan tick and you did so in a way that was true to each character. Nice job, and great story!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
What a dark, sad fic. I loved it, but it was so...depressing. Great job!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
That WAS So Bruce
Njong chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Twistedly evil. Are you planning to right an after? That would be interesting to read from the take you have on these characters!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
The only review I have for you is just one word that sums it up...

"Wow."

I'm impressed.

Tracey
EmilyB chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Watch the movie Seven, starring Brad Pitt. If you haven't already, you'll see a remarkable similarity. I do like your work, though.
Kali1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
A really heartbreaking story. Very well written.
CM chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Chilling (but very well written).
Maggie Rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Amazing story. Absolutely amazing.
Haydn chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
tragic story indeed, the last revelation came as a numbing shock. good work:)