Reviews for Cywir Carennydd
Aranel of Athena chapter 15 . 7/17
I know you wrote this ages ago but, THIS WAS GREAT! I loved every moment.
CanadianInk chapter 15 . 7/11
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore your Marauders stories! The characters are so completely true to the book and the way you describe their emotions and jokes and dialogue is just phenomenal! You are one of my favourite writers ever, and I have to say that this is my favourite Marauders story ever! - and I've read a lot of them! I hope that you'll continue on with these, and I am excited to read more from you! Thanks for posting!
Yuki Suou chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Beautiful story! Specially that line "We are a pack." :)
Flo421 chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
This is by far the best marauders fan fiction I've ever read. Great job!
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This fanfiction is wonderful. You write so much like J.K. Rowling that it seems as if she could have written this herself! I've always wanted to explore what James, Sirius, and Remus' lives were possibly like before the books take place. Great job
Crystallea1321 chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
First off, wow, Sirius you are dense sometimes. Seriously, (heh heh) how did you not figure it out after his reaction, or before that or, good grief, you are thick. Secondly, Awwwwww! The was an adorable ending to a chapter. Mind you, I expect another. We still haven't gotten to anything involving the Animagus forms yet and there is so much left to talk about and so many pranks and the Marauders map and everything! Please more? It's too fantastic not to do more. Also, I hate to ask, but what about Peter? We haven't seen his reaction yet and there is still Lilly and James and such, there is plenty more to write about so don't quit now. Please, it's too good not to continue!
IndigoDragonRider chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Aww this is lovely. I almost cried tonnes of times, especially the Mirror Of Erised Chapter
orion26 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I love it plz write more
Firenze Fox chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, this was really sweet! Loved it!
DragonQuill6913 chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
Awesomest story ever! You developed this really well, I don't think I've ever read a better 'Marauders find out about Remus's lycanthropy' story! I also think you did very well with James and Sirus's initial reactions to discovering that Remus was a lycanthrope. Oh, and I totally loved how you had them originally suspect him to be a vampire, that was a very fun and original twist! So, awesome story!

God bless you,

DragonQuill
Aria657 chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! Maybe you should add Friendship to the category thing as well. I loved the story of their childhood, how they met at Hogwarts again, how they discovered Remus was a werewolf, I did love how they thought he was a vampire though, that was hilarious! Why was the Defense teacher there two years though? There's a curse on the job? Doesn't really matter though, I loved the story, it was very sweet, and I wish JK Rowling would write us the Marauder years, they would be so interesting! Fabulous job!
Pip chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I love the way you write you make very little errors but most importantly the way you write it all makes me want to read more and more and you stick to the basic stuff that Jo originally had especially the personalities of James Peter Sirius and Remus

I just suggest making a lot more characters maybe you do but so far I've read the only student interaction pretty much is just the four main ones. In the actual Harry Potter books there's so many characters with unique personalities like Draco, Luna, Fred, George, Colin Creevey, and soo many more and even if they're real characters from the books or you make them up, still I think there should be more to it than just Peter Remus Sirius and James. That's the only thing that I've noticed but other than that I have to say I absolutely adore your story :)
sammiepop chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
aw i was nearly crying on chapter 5 ! poor remus. he wants so litle yet he cant get it.
Louey06 chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
this was a brilliant story. i really liked how you did the memory charm thing. i've never seen anything like that in a fic. really well done.
girlwithstupidusername chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
I love this so much! It made me sad a lot but it was so good! I started reading this at 3 a.m. and it is 5 a.m. now and I need sleep very badly but I just had to read this! It was very good and I liked it a lot :)