Reviews for Cywir Carennydd
Moony1996 chapter 15 . 11/24
Great story. Although I wish there had been a transformation chapter!
Moony1996 chapter 5 . 11/24
Loving the story so far! I really enjoyed the fact that you put a scene with the mirror of erised. Very emotional, and very well written. I love your depictions of the characters, especially remus
Smiley5494 chapter 15 . 8/22
Please! Please! Please! Write MORE! I love the story!
Random Reviewer chapter 15 . 4/17
This is the best! I know it's been over ten years since you wrote this, so you might not even be on this website anymore, but this fic is amazing. I love how you portrayed all the Marauders and I agree with how you portrayed Lily, she probably wouldn't hate the Marauders for a while (unless your going with the cannon, in which she at least intensely disliked the Marauders by the end of the first year train ride). The memory charm thing and James and Sirius being there when Remus was bit are a little far-fetched, and is almost definitely AU, but who cares. Same with Romulus, Pottermore makes that one definitely not cannon, but know that I'm thinking about it, that specific article might not have been up when you wrote this. I don't even know what Pottermore was like back then (if it was even a thing- I would look it up, but I'm too lazy). Anyways, I just wanted to say that this is definitely one of the best Marauders fics I've read, even if it is a little AU. But like I said cannon was probably different in 2004, so I can't really blame you.
LoneTraveler chapter 7 . 3/8
I'm enjoying this story. I like the way that you've gone off cannon a bit (ex giving Remus a brother, etc.) and yet have kept the characters recognizable. My only criticism is in this chapter the Lupins seem a bit nonchalant about death, like their deaths are inevitable. I realize that this is from the kids point of view, so there's a lot that needs to remain unsaid because they've only eleven. I dunno, the subject of death seems casual. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe that's how some people deal with it? Seems a bit obvious foreshadowing. I don't mean to be negative. Overall the story is very good.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
...amazing... so sad, yet happy at the same time! And i cannot wait until Pettigrew finds out! I have always thought that pettigrew was not entirely welcome to Remus being a werewolf at first but got used to it after a while. One bad thing though... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE?!
Moony-is-my-life chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE CONTINUE!
Moony-is-my-life chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Gomenasuii chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
I would've expected Remus to bring up that in his first year DADA, they say werewolves are monsters and Sirius and James had to try harder to convince their friend that they don't care. I also thought that they should be able to slink into the Willow and see Remus transform and have their reaction about it. All in all it was good! Don't listen to what I'm saying because it's fine as is.
Aranel of Athena chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
I know you wrote this ages ago but, THIS WAS GREAT! I loved every moment.
CanadianInk chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore your Marauders stories! The characters are so completely true to the book and the way you describe their emotions and jokes and dialogue is just phenomenal! You are one of my favourite writers ever, and I have to say that this is my favourite Marauders story ever! - and I've read a lot of them! I hope that you'll continue on with these, and I am excited to read more from you! Thanks for posting!
Yuki Suou chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Beautiful story! Specially that line "We are a pack." :)
Flo421 chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
This is by far the best marauders fan fiction I've ever read. Great job!
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This fanfiction is wonderful. You write so much like J.K. Rowling that it seems as if she could have written this herself! I've always wanted to explore what James, Sirius, and Remus' lives were possibly like before the books take place. Great job
Crystallea1321 chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
First off, wow, Sirius you are dense sometimes. Seriously, (heh heh) how did you not figure it out after his reaction, or before that or, good grief, you are thick. Secondly, Awwwwww! The was an adorable ending to a chapter. Mind you, I expect another. We still haven't gotten to anything involving the Animagus forms yet and there is so much left to talk about and so many pranks and the Marauders map and everything! Please more? It's too fantastic not to do more. Also, I hate to ask, but what about Peter? We haven't seen his reaction yet and there is still Lilly and James and such, there is plenty more to write about so don't quit now. Please, it's too good not to continue!