Reviews for Other Ways
Em'an'Emily chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Whoops.. 4got that u r Ithil! Sorry 4 making everything soo long and complicated ignore if I commented on if u read ur own fanfics! ;) I always suggest those 4 authors (including u) 2 any/everybody I no/dont no wenevr I'm commenting on other pplz fanfics and I alwayz alwayzalwayz try 2 b postive comment if u think I'm being 2 non-contructive criticizing! Comment my fanfic name l8r.. That's just cuz I haven't made 1 yet! Whoops 4gotz about that 2, actually imainly like 2 read u guyz's cool stories and update on my Inu/Kag (mainly) diet of fanfics.. Anywayz if any1 even bothers 2 have the time 2 read this comment just leave a post on Ithil's 'Other Ways' 2 sayz if I should create an account on here or anyother fanfic website! ;) luvya all and considering 2 make meself a nicely awesome fanfic website 2 go with my strictly Inu/Kagdiet of stories all buried somewhere deep inside the mindless labryinth of dumbledore-headed thots inside my mindless mentalbank..! ;) :) O.0 watshouldIdo? Sorryz 4 another zuperlong several gigabitez comment that's just my nature 2 unintentionally type a page or paragraph on something unofficial on my phone while I'm supposed 2 b distracted by that boring as hell pile of homework!.. "Lol" as my sister confucious once said.. ;) al inth good tinmes b4 I get caught and spanked and whipped 4 doing this and not my h/w! ;'(crycry) buh-bye signing off 2 and pledging myself 4everly (again) as an admirer of all awesomely amazing fanfic authors of Inu-Kag! 0XD (that wuz suppose sideways angels laffing their buttox off.. See the halo, then the X, crossed out eyes and the open smiling D smile?) Tilt ur head 2 the left or ur screen 2 the rite.. Imgonna do it again! 0XD
Em'and'Emily chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Eh, 2 lazy 2 login.. Anywayz u get it? M'and'M and Em'and'Emily? Anywayz I just luvluvluv ur story so far.. Update updateupdate! Ithink I'm crazy on leftover halloween candyz, u no how things get where u can't resist just 1 more piece? 12 chapters?! Way 2 go gurl! Ithink I'm both drunk on ChaosCookies and addicted 2 ur story! I hope u can let it stay Inu/Kag cuz I seriously hate it wen other authors twist it in2 Sesh/Kag cuz both their personalities don't even match and they "compromise" (meaning completely change) their attitudes just 4 them 2 b together and makeluv/makeout.. I think the producers of Inuyasha would've made the rite decision 2 c who matches who! But they did make the wrong decision of not keep on making more damn episodes (epilogue/future life) cuz that ending really just didn't make my day and pissed me off more already than I wuz making me eat 2 more pounds of leftover halloween candy than I should've (none).. Stupid hanging ending! She never gets 2 c her family again! Watthef*ck! WTFWTFWTFWTF, etc.! Keep going! Isupport u with all my Inu/Kag might! Keep going 2 the dark side 4 more freshly baked Chaos! Thnx 4 writing so much about cool future and stuff...! 4everly urs, Inu/Kag supporter! ;B luv ya (plus a weirdishly-coolio face is alwayz my signature signoff!) PS. Have u read any of Silver Standard Society, AdamiteAshes, Ithilwen K. Bane, or Sandra E's stories? If not plz try? If so tell me about them! My email:
A Reviewer chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I realize that you haven't updated in a couple of years, and I don't know if you will ever read this review, but nonetheless:

Inuyasha better start learning from his mistakes, and soon. Not just for his and his companion's safety, either. I currently hate his character. He is responsible for everything bad that has happened so far, and he keeps making it worse-almost intentionally. He won't listen to anyone's advice, and at present, I would be happy if he just died.

Kagome is no better. She can't get a grasp on her temper either, and it isn't entirely Inuyasha's fault that he is acting as he is. Kagome is failing to control him. Even without 'sitting' him, Kagome should be able to make Inuyash understand the seriousness of the situation. A failure of communication that rests solely on Kagome's soulders.

I don't think you are being true to either character. Sure they can be infuriating at times in the manga/anime, but in serious situations, they are generally serious, and act (more or less) appropriately. Your characters aren't, and it makes me hate them.

Finally, Noi is a doormat. There's not much else to say about him.

So none of your main characters are likeable. I can't relate to any of them. Not good.

I continue to read this story because I like the premise and am curious where you will take it, but the more I read about these characters, the less I want to continue. I see the potential, and wish to see it realized.

Still, thanks for writing, and good luck in the future.
Ryuu No Taiyo chapter 12 . 10/11/2009

and now its over.

please, please, please try to finish it! i know its hard. but...plellelelelelease?

i never read this kind of stories, but this looks so cool!
Katy-Chan chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
o i'm so confused and so entranced (sp?) i can't help it!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
Ahgh - Why have you not written more on this story? Things were so interesting!

I LOVE the twisted proverbs. I'm fascinated by Se's weapon and dying to meet Innis.

Will I ever know what happened?

*painful sigh*
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
Interesting. Is it dead? Hope not. I like the way this is going.
jenna chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
please update soon!
Ganheim chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
There was a beat. Kagome flexed her fingers against what she assumed was Noi's bedspread. By now, she could see the two of them moving in ripples, but the world was still the color of dust.

[Though this line is vague, it somehow punches through the world Kagome is in and is quite chilling. Excellent story writing.]

It hung in the air like a secret.

[Though it works, it seems like something else with a stronger sense of physical weight would have made a better metaphor.]

"A prophet gets no respect anywhere, not even in his own house."

[A prophet in his own country…]

"If you must know, they're yours."

[Oh, that line was so damn funny. As was his following shot-put.]

There was barely room for one person in here, crushed against boxes and cloth. Two was positively crushing.

[Repeating ‘crush’ too often in close proximity. Perhaps replace the first one with ‘jammed’, ‘smashed’, ‘squeezed’?]

"I think," Noi said slowly, "that I'd better stop at the beginning.

[Missing closing quote mark. And _stop_ at the beginning? Weird. Yet I’m still waiting for an explanation – and the next chapter. Good writing.]

God bless and happy writing,

Blonde-Existentialist chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
Or start at the begining, which ever works for ya. ;D

Interesting bringing her own time in to it, as well as practical medicine and modern day treatments and results of medication. The 21st century aspect changes a whole number of things to the timeline and possiblities, as well as(wow I seem to like that don't I) given a whole set of options to use. Inuyasha's reactions were quite amusing though, and being shoved into a closet is just never fun.
mathkid chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
I sure hope you meant 'START' at the beginning, because I don't think I could take it if the explanations STOP here! Very nice AU-ish thing... can't wait to read more. *favorites*
shaid chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
you know that this gets better with every update... more mystery, more confusion... I love this. The plot is so great! I can't wait till you update again! Well, I can, obviously, because I waited for this update too, duh... but I'm looking forward to it excitedly. Wonderful writing, great chapter!
junyortrakr chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
So some of them have a little of a drug that pretty much makes them zombies? Why worry about such minor side effects? I'm sure the FDA wouldn't even notice such a small thing.

I'm sure Inuyasha wouldn't have any unwholesome thoughts about Kagome, would he?
QueenTatooine chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
Well its good to hear from you again. Another chapter enjoyed.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things being figured out and cleared up.

Gizmo369 chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
Ok... This is the weirdest story I have EVER read...

Wow... It's so confusing! Hope the next chapter comes out soon though _