Reviews for Other Ways
Rain Crow chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
More... more... MORE!

Eh, heh, sorry. Well, now I've read both your stories and so far I'm of the opinion that you're the best Inuyasha fic writer I've come across.

I hope you get more on both fics done soon, because I'm dieing to know what happens next.
TsukiLove chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
*blink* wait...why 'oh shit'! Whats gonna haappenn *dies*

Write more...must...know...addicted...gah *falls over*

*ahem* ok - im ok now *cough* So yes - looks very promising, you have me wrapped up in its confusingness already! Can't wait to see more and keep up the fab writing .
Aejavu chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
*laughs* This is great! Hope you update soon!
Angelstars chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
I like this idea a lot! Continue soon, the suspence is killing.. great plot, great story, great writing! I'm hocked already!
Dilandra chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Gah! Oh shit WHAT? You ensnare me with two of your stories in ONE day. Not bad...hehehe.

Please update soon!

*stumbles away muttering 'oh shit' WHAT, damn it?*
Almaseti chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Interesting. I like what's here, but it seems like very little happens per chapter. Mechanics-wise, it seems fine to me, and while I might be able to find some little problems if I looked closely, and I like your writing style a lot. Functional and descriptive, not too long winded. If I had any space on my faves list I'd probably add this to it.

-Almaseti

p.s. Still thinking...
Gone to fictionpress chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
O.O o this is interesting! _ please continue! i really want to wee what happens!
Jessi Lynn chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
*blinks* Okay, I'm confused... Why do they look so different that they can't recognize eachother? Being a little skinnier and not having the dog ears shouldn't be enough... And where are they? And what does the Noi guy know about Naraku and Inuyasha?

...

I'm still confused.

But you're doing a good job so far! It looks interesting.
E. Marie chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
Lol-though I'm not by nature a muffin fan, I'd be willing to try some if it helps me write darker fanfiction. Another great chapter. Update soon~
inuyashagirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens! Keep writing! :D
Almaseti chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
I like it, but I have no idea what the hell is going on...

-Almaseti
kiwidelights chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
hey i'm totally interested!

wow, great job I love it! now i gotta know what happens next!
Anonanonanonanonanonanonanon07 chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
I'm so confused... but... anxious all the same... YOU MUST UPDATE!
Merellia chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
A very nice addition! The clues are piling up nicely, with the full picture still to come, I'm sure. I really enjoyed the detail of the coin providing the clue about Naraku's presence in the place Kagome and Inuyasha have found themselves in, and the fact that Inuyasha could read the lettering: it seems like an interesting blend of their memories with the memories of whomever they should properly be.

A couple comments:

"Doesn't it bother you that you lost the beads and don't know why?" she asked, pulling a shirt on over the flimsy nightgown. "I know I didn't take them off you."

-This seems a little illogical a reaction on Kagome's part, especially given how careful and thoughtful they've been heretofore in trying to figure out what's up. It implies that Kagome thinks the beads should have come with Inuyasha, or be present with him somehow permanently, but this contradicts how they've responded to the different clothes and setting. If either expect their own things to be with them, I'd have anticipated noisier reaction about the presence or absence of Tetsusaiga by now.

"You're acting worse than Miroku!" Kagome fumed, eyes casting back toward the cabinet.

...and caught on a glint.

-This reads rather awkwardly. If it's meant to suggest that Kagome's roving eyes caught on a glint, I would expect the subject of the sentence to be her eyes, or the "and" replaced by a word like "which," to connect the final fragment to the preceding clause; but the subject of the sentence is Kagome, and 'and' doesn't work grammatically to connect the two bits.

"Finally!" the speaker took two quick steps, "She sent me as soon as we realized something was—"

-This is interesting, in that it raises a question for me which could either be plot-related, or be an issue of usage. The "She" is a red flag, in that pronouns usually come after the nouns that they refer to. Not having a proper noun here to which the pronoun can refer, if this is a story-related issue, I'm primed to assume that the "She" is someone well-known to all three, someone with some sort of authority, who could under no circumstances be mistaken for anyone else. And because I'm assuming this is intentional, I also take the lack of a proper name being given to mean that it's probably someone readers will recognize from the canon universe, only you don't yet want to give away just yet who it is because the name would immediately be revealing. Only would the names be the same? "Noi" rather hints that either familiar-to-us characters are going to have new names, or you're introducing an OC. I don't anticipate the latter, so to tie it back to the whole "She" thing, I wouldn't expect the name to be revealing of the canon-universe identity.

I'm looking forward to the next installment! The set-up for this fic is definitely intriguing as it continues to be established.
E. Marie chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
This story is developing that dark aura that I love so much in the work of Orwell and Huxley. Please update soon, because waiting so long between chapters can make it very confusing for the reader; with something this well-written, it takes a certain degree of concentration to understand what is going on. So-update soon~
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »