Reviews for Other Ways
kasei inu chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I LOVED IT! please update_
InuYash'sLover chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
This is really good hurry and update please
Ganheim chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
Superb writing. This is an enthralling story, and despite the sensation that it's going to be a few months until the next chapter, I can't wait.

Those it did not kill it left..."

"Resistant?"

"No,"

[Truly chilling.]

"Not cure," he said sadly, "treat."

[As true for economics (oil) as for pathogens.]

"that's nothing I didn't know this morning.

[Missing a closing quite mark. And now I need to know why/how Inuyasha/"Se" is the cure.]

If you have the time, please read one of my stories.

God bless and happy writing,

Ganheim
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Hum, more indepth and story background. Clears it up a bit, although the motive is pretty discernable earlier on, from the onset of the disease theme. Nice to seeing you putting out some writing babe, haven't seen any work from you in a while, and its always enjoyable. So heres to more updates and new chatpers.
bn chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
AW KOOLz! LOL I LOVE THE LAST LINE. :KISSES::
BowandArrow08 chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
This is kinda confusing...but i really like it! It is way different then all of the other fanfictions i have read! Seriously your awesome! Haha, hey, i have a tiny favor...would you mind reading my stories and seeing if they are okay, i only have two...please because i really have no idea what i am doing and you seem like a really good author so if you would do that for me that would be great! Of course, you don't have to, i am not holding that against you, i am sure that you have other things to do, but if you could find some spare time i would really appreciate it! Keep up the good work! I'll review when you update!
Moonlight Storm chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Ah, that last line! That was so good. I absolutely love how this chapter ended. It was perfect. :) I can't wait for more.
junyortrakryahoo.com chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Well, they're still alive for the moment, and they have a little more of an idea what's happening. I'm not quite sure how killing Naraku will deal with the disease, but it would at least prevent him for causing new problems. Then again, he probably has a cure available for those he chooses to share it with...
Guile chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
I like that last line.

Oh, Inuyasha will cure Naraku all right... at the point of his wacky futuristic armband weapon thingy.
BBKarateGrl chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
I hardly ever read Inuyasha fics, so this is big for me. Great fic, but very confusing. I'm having a hard time following... but that's just me. Hehe...

Great work! Keep it up!
minaosu chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
its an interesting concept... i'm diggin it, though!
BN chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
/If all of this wasn't a trick, in this body, was he still the son of the Inu no Taisho?/

Loved that whole part.
Moonglow gal chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
DAH! What the hell is going on? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!
raven watson chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
fan-fucking-tastic! hell yeah and hell yeah some more! write! i want more! woot woot woot!
shadow6689 chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
is this whole story supposed to be confuising and hard to follow? what is going on? what is the person or thing that's not coming closer at the end of the chapter? Death? confusing yet still intriging. hm...carry on i guess.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »