Reviews for Holding On
sydney.jenkins.106 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
very sweet
S.L. Not signed in chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Got a bit bored and decided to check out a few more of your fanfics, since you have like over a hundred or so, enough to keep me busy for one night. Well anyways I have to say I absolutely love Good Charlotte, and I adore song fics. By the way I think I fell in love with your writing style; it's very beautiful. Wonderful job on this piece, you definitely have talent. Hope you write more soon. Keep it up hun _

(heh I think I gave myself away lol oh well)

lauren chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
great stoey. i love that song. and all the other good charlotte songs. and good charlotte them selves
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*sniffles* Pietro is a good brother...
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
awe, that was soo good! I wish I could write! *raises fist* damn you writers block! ehem, I think it would be a really good idea to continue this! I so seriosly wish I could write, hey, do you think you could help me? all I have so far is a middle and an end for my story, and i don't want to start writing it because I'm worried it will come out weird once I do put in the begining! I LOATHE writer's block! Any way, would you please *gives puppy dog eyes* consider continuing this? and I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail me to help me out with my story. please, help a fellow writer out!

anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble on about my damn writers block!

X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
God you MUSt be sick of me, huh?Sorry but Im reading all your stuff and reviewing...If I miss one do sure yea will...*Cough*not*cough*
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I hope so, too! Another story filled with the LostMaximoff angst I've come to expect from you.

So sad, but oh so good! I think this is one of my faves from you! _ You know what? It'd be a *really* good idea to continue it! Really, you should think about it! But if not, it makes a GREAT one shot!

**Ice Princess**
tonianne chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow! Awesome story! I love this song. I am a HUGE fan of Good Charlotte and am also a HUGE fan of X-Men Evolution, especially the Brotherhood ( its just something about the bad guys...). But anywa, awesome story! But, I have to ask you, did you hear the song Hold On on MTV's Hard Rock Live: Good Charlotte? Because, I watched it and figured you heard it there. Really creative though. I would have never thought to have used this song for X-Men Evolution. Great story!
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh my god, that was so cute! I love fics where Wanda and Pietro try their hardest to actually BE brother and sister. Good job!