Reviews for Through Dreams and Despair
Davia003 chapter 13 . 1/27
I loved it! It definitely reflects Lily's natural ability to get into trouble. I don't know which suitor I prefer at this moment, you have done such an amazing job developing each of their relationships. I would love to see her actually make it to Darkness and see that interaction further explored. Still an amazing read, I am so happy to have had the chance to read it, thank you!
TwistedMidnight chapter 13 . 2/8/2017
You abandoned us :( I know it's been a super long time since you published your story but letting you know you still have fans over all these years who love this story and would read if you returned from the abis of forgotten stories.
The White Crow chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
Please update!
I just found this story and fell in love with it.
It is pretty funny how everybody is falling in love with Lily, even Darkness for someone who shouldn't be able to love is awfully cute XD
He even felt so comfortable with her as to tell her the only thing able to kill him, I wonder what that means if not love.
I am also pretty curius about Connor , seriously please update.
Ione chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
Hi signpost,

I thought I'd just send a quick review just saying this is still one of my favorite fanfics. It's definitely the best long-form Legend fic out there. I think I reread it once or twice a year, and imagine the possibilities for it when or if you decide to return. Know that if you do, you have a devoted reader! I appreciate all the hard work you put into this, and am so grateful it's here.

Thank you very much!
MsAnnaBanana140 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
SERIOUSLY... seriously... srsly... Please update! Oh my jeeeeewels of pluto, I realized this story hasn't seen the light of day since 2005, and I thought I was bad! I loove this story with a passion and really want to see the ending of this story, but us fans who are following you can't read it cause... you know... life T_ Love the characters, the plot, sensuality between Darkness and Lily, the dialouge, everything about this story is a perfect example of a Legend(ary) fanfiction story! I can't poop it out enough that this needs to be brought back to life. Thank you for reading my passionate rant for you to come back :)
Dragon Wagon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Longest hiatus ever. Your story truly sucked me in and I lost sleep not being able to take breaks in between chapters. If you're still receiving these story reviews after eight ! years, please please please reconsider finishing this. It's one of the best tales in this fandom. It deserves an ending.
Miss Savvy chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Please, please, oh - for the love of all that is good in this world - please update this fantastic story! It is the best thing I've read in the Legend fandom, and your Darkness portrayal is spot on! ;)
scarlet.lightning chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I seem to recall that there was a promise that thou hast broken, leaving your poor readers to assume the rest of the story and about Connor's past that he is hideing not to mention who gets the girl if any of them do and what will happen to Jack with that fairy around and will the forest bloom again or will it be forever a scar for Lily plus whats going on back in the kingdoms it seems pride has taken over a little. So what sayist thou will ye uphold thy honnor and finnish this fantastical tale or not?
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
*knock-knock* Anybody home?

Sadface...

And this story was so very well-written, too! I'll just be over here, mourning the loss of another fine author...
(On a side note, I do hope that nothing awful happened to you. :C )
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Okay, Tim Curry was incredibly...seductive in his performance, but still, everyone has to draw the line at some point!

Lily, go with Jack! He was played by young Tom Cruise! That has to mean SOMETHING!
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I need to see this movie again...

Anyway, great work!
FutureCSICrystal chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
"I know I say this every single time, but I promise I won't abandon this story again. Really." lol, you typed these words 6 years ago when you wrote this chapter. i hope you find the time to finish it now that its been dormant for a while. its a good story, i've enjoyed reading it very much. please try to find the time to update
ladycorvidae chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
This is REALLY good! I hope that you write more and continue the story. I want to know what happens! Keep up the awesome work! _

Fair winds and full sail.
Peya Luna chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to read your promise of not abandoning this story and then to see that it was last updated 5 years(!) ago? *frustrated sigh* truly a shame, it was such a great idea - especially now that its becoming clearer that connor is darkness son. quite interesting that out of all the guards lilly developed the hots for him of all people, seems she truly is drawn to darkness in each of his shapes
xSleepxTightx chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
This is an amazing story! :D I love your writing, and the way you're so descriptive... it makes me feel like I'm seeing what you write right before my eyes. It's awesome. :D And it seems like a perfect sequel. I can't wait to see how you end this.

I looked at the date you last updated, though, and it was in 2005! :O I hope you don't leave things like this, with the story hanging! I'd love to keep reading this... please update soon!