Reviews for Through Dreams and Despair
QS chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
You've made it pretty obvious the father is Darkness. Continue!
a chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
said you wouldn't abandon it. even a simple ending is enough.

so many fanfics, no one cares if they live or die. But not this one. it's too nice to leave undone.
Amanda chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
We need a Chapter 14!

I wanna know if Gump comes back, lol!

I love your story, I can't wait until it's finished :D.

-Amanda
Leah Day chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
MORE!

I love this story! I wish the chapters were a bit longer, I adore long chapters!

Only prob I had was that you used the word "Okay." No one in that time period would have used that, nor would they know what it meant.

Again, more please. ;) Leah.
evildolly chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
please...for the love of all fandom...UPDATE THIS STORY! I'll give you a cookie )
ByrdWings chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I have been a fan of the movie Legend since it came out. I happened to see there was a spot of fanfiction for this movie, randomly selected your name and dove into this magnificent story. It seems you have picked up where the movie left off, no this is the real story to the movie, for me. I am at the beginning of Ch.10, awesome. You paint a very vivid picture with your words. Great Job, you have me hooked.
Arani chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
Oh, please, please update! I will beg, I will plead, I will offer cookies... At the bottom of Ch 13, it says you won't abandon your story. I'm feeling abandoned. ;) Legend is my all time favorite movie, and I have some ideas on who Connor is, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else out there. But /please/, update so I can find out if my hunches are correct. This is a fabulous story. Well-written, believable, and with the same elegant simplicity of the movie. I'm waiting with bated breath.
evilredmenace chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
A well rounded, insightful, and thoroughly engrossing piece! I actually stumbled upon this little corner of the fanfic world when I realized how much I've come to cherish Legend as a movie.

I guess you could say I went back and forth as far as 'shipping. Of course, Jack and Lily will always have my loyalty, but I find the contrast with Connor to be more interesting. In many ways, he embodies polar qualities of Jack, and yet they are amazingly attractive.

As I was reading, I kept thinking how interesting it was that Lily wasn't bespelled, or without choice. It would be so easy for Darkness to manipulate her, and to shift blame on another party. She is far more interesting as someone who has been "awakened," as far as sensories. In an almost biblical way, she has chosen her path, and received knowledge but with an accompanied loss of innocence.

Well done.
Greenleaf7 chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
*cries* Just when it was getting good. I'm so enjoying this. Please please please update soon.

~Ivory Core~
monkeyinashrub chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
This is the greatest Legend fan fiction I have ever read. I salute you. Keep up the great work.
The Second Batgirl chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Shocking. You updated. :P But seriously, I love bickering. And there is bickering. You did a great job, as always.
Dark Gotham chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Good chapter.
Ahome Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
Your story is wonderful, i like it very much, plase continue, update soon!
Amanda chapter 12 . 3/8/2005
I love your Legend story! Please add to it soon, I want to see if Gump comes back (he's my favorite Legend character :)).

I've really enjoyed reading your story for the past few days. Keep up the good work, you've really got writing talent.

-Amanda
sdira chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
I've just spent the whole day reading all 12 chapters and sincerely hope you will post more. Personally I can't imagine how to placate so many men that all want the same thing. It seems to me that Lilly is a coward when it comes to men. She tries so hard not to hurt any one person and she ends up hurting them all. So I hope she ends up with Darkness because I always found his character incredibly sexy and cruel is a very amusing malicious way.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »