Reviews for Through Dreams and Despair
Bejipan chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
I love your seens with demon, or darkness as Lily has dicided to call him. Bring him back soon! Oh, and do something bad to OOna for me, will you?
Update soon,
The Second Batgirl chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
I adore Edgar. He is definitely awesome. I'll marry him instead of Lily or Princess Cow! Awesome chapter hon, I adore the political scheming. It's so much fun. *grins*
HumanSlushi chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
I liked this chapter. You cleared up a few things that were just floating in the air. Sure Lily ran away, but we had no idea how her betrothed or the kings were dealing with the situation.
Sheesh, now Lily has 3 guys after her. -shakes head- what a slut. Lol, J/K!
Great story, oh, and a lot better time updating. ;-) -editor's voice-
I expect the next chapter on my desk in the morning. Haha, j/k.
Plaidly Lush chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
the update we've all been waiting for...probably meaning me and the voices in my head, but oh well. Ah, Lily has no idea what she wants. If she really loved Jack...tsk tsk.
Ione chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
You updated! This is fantastic! This is one of my favorite stories ever, after all!
Thank you so so so so so much for doing it! Again, superb chapter, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. The plot thickens...and it is still fantastic.
Keep writing, and I hope you're feeling better!
HumanSlushi chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
-sniff- Poor Jack! I mean, I like Conner and all, but poor Jack. He is just so...innocent. -tear tear-
Great story so far...though it took a long time to update -holds up fists-. Haha, J.k. Hurry up though. Me want more. _~
The Second Batgirl chapter 8 . 3/15/2004
You are so mean. Poor Lily. Poor Jack. :(
Arwen-Nenya chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I truly love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Arwen-Nenya chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Neat story.
Ione fanfiction name chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read, ever! Not just Legend (I wish more authors wrote like you do) but everywhere.
Anyway, let me compliment you.
Your imagery is great, you diction and use of words is just astounding, and the way you express things is wonderful! (Sorry, I am in an AP English class, so this stuff has been pounded into my head)
I am so sorry to hear about all the trouble in your family, but please let me encourage you to keep writing. This might not work for you, but I know that when I write, my problems seem to dissipate.
You might want to double-check some of your other chapters, because there are some itsy-bitsy grammatical errors. In another fic, I might not have commented, but this one is so flawless that I'd like to do anything I can to assist in keeping it that way!
Please read some of my stories, since I'd like to have an author like you read them.
Good luck, and great work!
Snowstar chapter 7 . 1/8/2004
I see you haven't updated for a while...but please udate soon I can't wait for the next chapter, please don't give up on it.
Plaidly Lush chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
YAY! You have no idea how excited I was when I got an author alert telling me that signpost updated Through Dreams and Despair. ...I never liked OOna much.

I would very much like to read the rest of this story, but I can't do that until you post. I'm sorry about all that stuff, and I hope it's getting better, so you can write some more.
Daydreamer chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Very good so far. Saw the movie for the first time just the other day. Wish you wouldn't have made Lily seduce Connor. Please update soon
Kristi chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
This is such an excellent story! I just love it! Please have mercy and update soon...I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Nurgon chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
I really like your story so far! Legend is one of my favorite movies of all time and your story is really good!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »