Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Allison chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Never really thought of it that way...
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I TOTALLY wish that that had been the case. That way my Norrington wouldn't have died!
Maydeen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Omg! I thot the xact same thing b4 watchin

Dmc... Lol i ador the last line tho! Eat jack told

Him mustve really made poor wills day
Chloe-LuvDaBug chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ok, I'm going to get some hate for this probably, but I hated Will in the movies! He was my least favorite character. So you must be a really good author for making me feel so bad for him after reading this! Very creative, two thumbs up!
Annagomez chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
omg i love PoC so much that i decided to read most of these stories based off of it.

i really like the way u portray jack as drunk (understood)

and will trying to get the truth out of him

honestly as i was reading i could see this happening on the screen

its a really great story i like it!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
lyra44 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
D:... That was awesome! XD

Even though it's not true to canon anymore... but what do I care about canon, eh? :D
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I KNOW! Just chucking him into the water wouldn't have bloody killed him! They were already dead, so all he would have had to do would be to wait until his bootstraps, which were probably leather, rotted away and he popped off of the canon and floated up to the surface! Even if his hands were tied or something. Gr. Hate holes in plot lines...
Ria chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I remember watching this movie with my friends and afterwards one of them made a statement similar to this and we were all like...! Poor Will!

This was a great little fic. :) I like going back and reading early stuff. :) I loved it.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
whoa! intense lol
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow. Before I watched DMC (and therefore was blasted in the face with canon) I never would have thought of this. Brilliant, fantastic idea! I love it!
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
awesome
Nomanic chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You know the very same thing bothered me when I watched that movie... ew, creepy.
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Whoa... very cool. Downright disturbing in its own way, but still very cool.

Cheers,

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko
Vega Lyrae chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh man, I never thought of it that way... poor Will!