Reviews for In Good Company
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Oh, I likey. The characterization was great for both, and I want to read more! :)
Wallace chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
And again I am extremely amused. So you're now on my Favourite Authors list. Just thought you might like to know.
Thanks again.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
W/L and B/S, my two favorite couples! just awesome, perfect characterization, i can just see this whole exchange. i love spike and lilah bonding, especially if it involves brassing angel!
Ivy chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Very funny how Spike and Lilah get along great.

But Passions isn't half that bad- Luis!

Great story, hope you write more!

Ivy
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
(Bunny) MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Elaine chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Very enjoyable!

I like the idea of Spike & Lilah bonding over their mutual dislike for Angel. Good dialog - very true to character. And I have no doubt that Spike will make Lilah a Passions fan in the near future.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
An excellent story, well written & original. Spike/Lilah? Not a bad idea at all. I'd love to see more. Bravo!