Reviews for Three
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/6
I never could stand fics that open up with an event and then immediately explain what the author is planning. In this case, it happens in the first chapter, when the girl calls herself the feminine side, and then explains about Jusenkyo. Ruins any sense of mystery too.
Riniko22 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Hoping you continue the story at some point, it is quite interesting with the changes you have made.
shugokage chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
This story had a lot of potential good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I'm curious.

I loved your Ch.2

Wonderful timing. And splendid usage of male and femal Ranma.

And them personality quirks ain't too shabby either.

In other words. Ch. 2 was charming and exciting to follow. A creative twist, that hopefully won't be overshadowed by gaudy, tacky cliffhangers and plot-twists.

So, liek I hoep u update! For shure! :) -smiley face-

Yum. Rice.
Anon chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
YAY! LOVE THIS STORY :DD Pls continue~
Anon chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Another great chappie Still loving it
Anon chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPPIE! This is a really good fic, love the little twist in plot there~ its AWESOME!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh. WOW. Love it~ ITS EPIC :D
wert1990 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
a verry good storry, please contine

My idea for the storry:

There are some stories that end with ranma finding some kind of agreement or balance between his/her genders, but this is the only one that starts with it.

Why don't you explore how the nerima chaos would react to such a Ranma from the start?
Progos chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions, but I hope other people do; I want to see more of this!
pax-draconix chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
So, is he going to gain control of the curse? Or is it a subconcious response?
Nachoman1 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Its a shame you won't continue this story, but I'm glad you are 'continuing' by means of picking its ideas for other stories.