Reviews for Tangled Relations
Nice story thanks.
anna chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
Great story :-) !
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
A good story and a fairly novel idea. It's pretty rare to find a relationship like this one between Harry and Snape.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Snape must've been smug. He outdid James in his own sons patron us. Lived this story so great job:)
Vishal chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Sickeningly sweet and sugary.
Very anti-climatic.
Vishal chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Thank God...

I was sincerely hoping Snape wouldn't be Harry's dad.

So Uncle Severus... nice.
lilmisadiva chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
loved this yay
jules3677 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
This was an interesting way to make Harry a relative of Snape. Very good. Liked how that was bought about. Your action scene was well scripted. The plot had lots of potential & you certainly made use of it. The scene where Draco refused the dark mark was extremely well written. Enjoyed most of the story. Thankyou.
Patrick chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
Cute fic.
librarywitch chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
Found this on another author's favorite list. I like how you got to the family realtion between Severus and Harry. I also like how you moved the story right along. Some of the characters were OC but hey it is an AU! Thanks for writing this before those pesky horcrux came along!
Brandi chapter 24 . 3/25/2010
that was wonderful good characterizations a slightly to calm/gentle snape but still very good. i get tired of ron/hermione being assholes and you played well with their characters
loretta537 chapter 24 . 3/11/2010
this was a great story
Fernsfairie chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
Well done, I loved this story as well! Sev-turned-Dad is cool!

~Fern Rose
S. S chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Your first chapter was well done with proper spelling, grammar and format. Your second and third however, left a little to be desired. While the content was still well thought out, perhaps a beta should have been utilized. There were little pot holes that I feel the need to note, but none that were too large to require more attention than a simple re-read before posting. The thing that I felt you should really work on however, is dialogue. It seems that whenever there are words exchanged between characters, your attention to grammar and spelling drops significantly. Other than that, interesting story thus far.