Reviews for Love, C C
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
a cute and long fluffy Daikari. I'll be faving this.
DarkenMyMoon chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
DAVIS AND KARI SO BELONG TOGETHER! My sis says no...but i say YES! YOU UNDERSTAND ME!*glomps you a billion times*
The true Tai Kamiya chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Cool keep up the great writing
Fan Fiction Story Rater chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
I think you should make a sequal!
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Princessstphanie chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
O, lol oops! But is the story over laready?
Kimber chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Omg, nice fic! I love it it's so sweet and all. You have to e-mail when you get done with the last chapter! Keep writing you're really gifted.
Uglyman chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
good story man! Can you update A.S.A.P?

This should be excellent.
ssjgokillo chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Wow, awesome, seems all my favorite stories got updates recently. Can't wait to see the next chapter, keep up the good work.
mrandall chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Yay Yay! You updated Stephie-chan! I though It'd be Kari, you know K. K, Kari K sounds like C.C. so I was right! {Does a little dance}

Update again soon!

sincerly,

angelmidori
EmD23 chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Took you long to update. But it was still good. Don't take that long again, please!
Ashykia chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Ee, good job. I'm not a fan of Daikari at all, but it was good, still.

(coughtakariallthewaycough)
Princessstphanie chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
AW *cries* Davis found it out now Kari thinks she's stupid! NOO Ur not stupid Kari! But who does Davis think he is ? I mean making her cry? Bad Davis! Davis shall feel my wrath of furry!
Princessstphanie chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
I think I get it the letter C sounds like the letter K and it would be the same if it were Cari Camiya ! Or like Kandy Kane! Right! Go me!
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Kari's sending Davis love letters! Whoo hoo, what what! Go Davis! he finally got Kari! Too bad, he's too stupid to notice who it is...