Reviews for I Disappear
CalaisForever chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oh my gosh I cried. this is beautiful!
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
can i have a little brother?

so cute. and so true, i mean little kids always seem to ask that!

awsome story! i was sad to see it end!
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*pouts* aw, come on, this deserves a sequal! i LOVE this story.
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Ah fantastic! i love this story soo much! it was just so good! kudos
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was Good!
Drknite24 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Awesome story, Netangel I really liked the idea behind it, but I do suggest taking your time for the next one, you know? More details, emotions, etc. Anyway, that's my take on it. Great job nonetheless!
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Really good story - just a few spelling/grammer mistakes. You might want to have someone read it over before you post, though. Keep writing, Kirsten
Eponine42 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Hey! Great story! I love the concept and all, but you could slow it down a bit, and really dig into the emotions. What were the Titans reactions to Willie? Besides surprised. Why didn't Susie come back East for Ray's funerel or whatever? There are a lot of holes.
beautyqueen321 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Very compelling story... at first when Sunshine and susie... you know, I didn't think that it was going to end up very good, but I'm glad that it ended as it did. You are a great writer and I hope that you continue to write!
Maria chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
OMG, this was SO right! A wonderful, well written story...
akane47 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This was very nice! The plot was very original and dramatic :) and you write very well. I like how your mom inspired you to write this story - my mom graduated in 1973 and I, too, drew from her experiences in my own work.

My teeny little nitpick was that it was hard to digest because all of it came at once! :D I understand you had it all finished (lucky you!) and wanted to share the whole thing at once, tho. I guess I'll just re-read and re-read until I've absorbed the whole thing.

Great story! Thank you for sharing!