Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
Josieash chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Aw so sad
jhfhhfdhjfsdhfsd chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Hello, I think that you're the right one for the job. I was listening "It wasn't me", by shaggy. So I thought in this plot: What about 4th and Sarah ("just as the lyrics says, but less frisky), and then Harry and Romana II see them, and as a result they do a jealous scene with no reason, bc 4th doesn't has a relationship with Romana, and Sarah doesn't has one with Harry either.
Can you do it as a fanfic, a long one please?
NessieXnessie chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
What an interesting story, very in character and I loved it. I heard all the lines in their voices and it was weird but AWESOOOOME and oh my stars, this was just perfection.
MizJoely chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
That was terribly sweet, incredibly romantic and quite a lot of fun. Great job!
MizJoely chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Still doing a lovely, lovely job here! So glad this story is long finished, so I don't have to wait for What Happens Next!
MizJoely chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
That was one of the most romantic declarations I have ever heard/read. Lovely. (Yeah, I know this story is old but it's been fantastic so far!)
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Rassilon damn it, you made me cry. I don't cry often for fanfics but I have to say, the thoughts of the Doctor giving up and just settling down, it... it makes me lose hope in him. Very good story so far. I love it. :')
Epicshadow13 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Daleks can fly though...
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
AHHHH YEEEAAAAHHH! I have to say, best Fourth Doctor/ Sarah Jane story I have read yet. You make me proud to ship them. :) Great job with the story but one thing was missing... I would have really liked to hear the Doctor tell Sarah Jane he loved her but, hey, it's your story and honestly, it was so good, I think it is just as good without it. :D Great, great, GREAT story. _
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Yay! I like the story so far and for some reason, this part of the story sort of made me want to cheer. I don't know if there's something wro9ng with me or what but... YAY! Great story. Keep up the good work. :)
Garfield71 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
I love this story :-)
sarahdoctorwhone chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I loved this
Norwegian Eyes chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
still cute!

you know how there's the doc's erm "bad thoughts"? i was thinking why doesn't he like...take those bad thoughts and excract them from his head and create another being from it? it happened in the anime Dragon Ball.
Norwegian Eyes chapter 11 . 3/8/2008