Reviews for Suiren
Ash0011 chapter 24 . 2/25
oh my god she can imbue things with her personality and awareness, that is ridiculous especially if it can apply directly to elements, it's like the kage bunshin plus henge but taken up to 11
Ash0011 chapter 21 . 2/25
I will point out that a lot of those chakra exercises have surprising combat potential
Jdjfjfjfjfj chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
This fic is still great dude
Goose chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
Holy moly, that dream from Anko punched me right in the guys!
I did not expect this development at all, and I LOVE IT!

usually I like to get caught up in a fic before reviewing, but this chapter was just too good to pass up.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Lol the twist. She can probably sell merchandise like that lol Sakura dolls line of merchandise . The konoha equiv of Barbie dolls.

Though it might be useful. Imagine she has need of a new kidney ... all she has to do is inject a doner with chakra and it might increase her compatibility with it.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 8/10/2017
Lol the peeping Toms . Poor Sakura .

Too bad jiraiya hasn't appeared . He'd probably have strangled kakashi for losing such an icha icha yuri edition protagonist worthy student .

Though if Kurenai had been like that Hiashi and her relatives might have paired more attention to her training sessions . Since apparently she had no compunctions with sleeping with fathers.
Suzululu4moe chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
Nice bonding scene . Hmm I wonder who would have more of an aneurysm of the sudden closeness later kiba or Kurenai.
Suzululu4moe chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
Lol inoichi . Well at least he is equipped to cope with this better than regular fathers being a ninja mind specialist n alll.

Hahah ino and her worries before they even talked.
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Nice excercise.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 8/10/2017
Oh kakashi . The shock guess Sakura beats Naruto as the most unpredictable ninja of his team .

lol Anko working her way to Iruka nice.

Interesting training method.
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
A clan of super peepers. Scary how hyuugas might catch people having sex while training at home .
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
Lol Anko' recklessness.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
lol the twist . Haha

Hm I wonder if she will get a field promotion.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 8/10/2017
Though I wonder why she doesn't just tell her former classmates she is Sakura. Easier to trust and fight with a classmate than a stranger.
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
Lol teh Iruka date dream ahah nice .

Hmm I wonder if Anko will eventually get Kurenai to help as well since she is teh genjutsu mistress .