Reviews for Suiren
ReadingFFsince2000 chapter 1 . 1/30
One of my first Sakura stories when i first started reading fiction. Still like to reread it from time to time. The old stories have som kind of innocence over them since Kishimoto was still in full swing. The imagination was the limit and plot speculation ran rampant.

It's strange how fast time goes by. Yesterday was 200X something and now... is today.
Hana Koza chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
this looks quite interesting. i'm definetely binge-reading this lmao.
Angie2002-01 chapter 4 . 12/2/2019
I’m really confused is FanFiction not working? I’m only seeing a few words here and there and sometimes a sentence or two? Is that how u wrote it or again is it just me?
Angie2002-01 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Um is it just me or does the bottom part of the chapter only show percentage signs? Was there supposed to be dialogue there? Was it on purpose? Or it just my phone that’s doing it?
Cobalt Conrad chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
How the hell did they do that...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2019
AHAHA ANKO teasing INO is hilarious LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2019
HOLY SHIT IT'S TURNING SUPER INTERESTING XDD
whirlpoolartist chapter 24 . 5/9/2019
Just commenting on this dead fic to say that I loved it! Especially chapter 23 with Hinata, it was almost unbearibly cute, especially her swearing!

And more I liked this fic a lot because of how diffirent it is. Its feel is completely unique and that is something I can really appreciate. I like this Sakura to, and you constructed a believable reason for her personality to.

In short I loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2018
I love this story
Its JustICE chapter 22 . 7/13/2018
oh my gosh i'm laughing hahahahahhha
Hinata swearing is like a kid swearing for the first time
Honest to goodness my favorite part in this chapter.
uh I know this story's ancient I mean its been 10 years but damn I need to know more
hahahha
I usually dont comment, only onthe latest chap but this story is just so good I had to write something
From the very beginning I was hooked and as I read more I loved every line of it.
Ash0011 chapter 24 . 2/25/2018
oh my god she can imbue things with her personality and awareness, that is ridiculous especially if it can apply directly to elements, it's like the kage bunshin plus henge but taken up to 11
Ash0011 chapter 21 . 2/25/2018
I will point out that a lot of those chakra exercises have surprising combat potential
Jdjfjfjfjfj chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
This fic is still great dude
Goose chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
Holy moly, that dream from Anko punched me right in the guys!
I did not expect this development at all, and I LOVE IT!

usually I like to get caught up in a fic before reviewing, but this chapter was just too good to pass up.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Lol the twist. She can probably sell merchandise like that lol Sakura dolls line of merchandise . The konoha equiv of Barbie dolls.

Though it might be useful. Imagine she has need of a new kidney ... all she has to do is inject a doner with chakra and it might increase her compatibility with it.