Reviews for Suiren
Moonangeldia chapter 7 . 9/30
e NM
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 9/2
You should have included Romance in the genre because I never imagined that this was going to be a Yuri story. Pairing Sakura (a 12 year old) with Anko? This is just disturbing. I couldn't stomach to finish this story further. At first, this story looks promising. I was pretty much pump up when Sakura was training and then avoiding those Chuunin and Anko. I was excited to see how the story progress but then, it became fucked up. So I'm not going to read it.
Wikibeats chapter 24 . 8/27
Also the evolution of Ino as a character is really great in this. Starts off as kind of an annoying, overbearing, nosy girl and we get to see her flushed out into a really friend / open to interpretation love interest, who is both clever, kind, and driven to improve herself.

Anyway, this is a suburb story, the whole idea of genjutsu targeting the subconscious is very cool, and I do wonder how the whole treaty fiasco will turn out (if you ever write more *tears up)
Wikibeats chapter 23 . 8/27
This is one of my favorite stories, I've read it at least twice and I keep hoping for more. I think I would cry tears of joy if you posted another chapter :)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 24 . 5/5
Please please please please decide to update again soon!
mutecebu chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Just saying for the record - this is still an awesome story. Thanks.
Ashen Author chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Ah, I got it That was subtle. Sakura mentioned her parents only got married two years after she was born, so…

Well, this story is lovely and confusing, but I wish it weren't dead. Let's see where the last chapter goes.
CeresMaria chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
That is so awesome! I love this! Wish you'd update though...
mutecebu chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Wow. More threads come together.

I enjoyed the story, and ill gladly pick it up again if it resumes. Thanks, and cheers!
mutecebu chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
That end to the chapter - im cackling evily. :) fun all around.
mutecebu chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
I like this chapter. Im worried about sakura and kurenai being sent into dangerous territory with little info, no backup, and forbidden from informing anyone, without any hokage to answer to. A dangerous time for politics to mess with folks.

Thanks for the story!
mutecebu chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
I want to throttle Anko. This isnt mischief, its wrong.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Ugh. I like anko, but her unwanted sexual behavior towards sakura has definitely gone too far and it makes me sick to read it. Even ignoring the fact she's like 14.
mutecebu chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
That at the end: shame on anko. She needs to learn when to cut it out.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
...Did not expect this.

Hurray, inner sakura! This chapter earned a fave. :)