Reviews for Suiren
Red Distress chapter 24 . 7/14
Oh my Ami... Did she just make another [fragment] of herself? Did her chakra get messed up from the expirment on Anko? Or was it already like that? And her grandfather was hitting on Kurenai...?
Sad that you stopped doing this story. I found it fun.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 19 . 5/12
Like seriously?
I can't believe you just wasted our time and a complete 'chapter' responding to comments, couldn't you have done that in the actual damn comment section?

I seriously can't believe you!

The story is good, but most of the time the damn author's note and unnecessary comments take up more space than the actual chapter.

This is something you really need to fix.
Flip Ants chapter 24 . 2/17
I thought occurs to me (after six years).

Sakura can put 'bits' of herself into things as part of her chakra. If the target has sufficient chakra to overcome the Sakura's chakra, that 'bit' remains dormant.

However, if the target is unconscious, inanimate or has less chakra than the amount which Sakura 'injects' into it, then that 'bit' of Sakura is in control.

Assuming this is correct, then the more chakra she 'injects', the more likely that she can control a living creature. Since inanimate objects (like the chakra-absorbing paper) can't generate its own chakra, the amount of chakra 'injected' also determines how long the 'bit' can remain active.

What about things with no 'mind' or 'will' of its own but holds large amounts of chakra (like most seals and some of the more legendary weapons in the world)?

Would a bundle of chakra-infused explosive tags that IS Haruno Sakura be able to use the stored chakra?

What if the chakra that an inanimate object stores isn't human (or tail-beast) in origin? What if Sakura injects a 'bit' of herself into an object that's full of NATURAL chakra (i.e. senjutsu)? Would we have a tree that IS Haruno Sakura? A rock that IS Haruno Sakura. How would a mountain that IS Haruno Sakura act?

Back to the bundle of explosive tags. We know that Sakura can re-absorb 'bits' of herself back from her targets. If she re-absorbs a the Haruno-Sakura-that-is-a-bundle-of-explosive-tags how MUCH chakra would she get? None of it? The same amount that she 'injected'? Would she drain the tags dry?

The possibilities are fascinating.
Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry while reading this. Good job.

I've renamed this fic 'I kiss girls and weird shit happens' in my head, lmao
Supersilver46 chapter 24 . 1/13
Please update!
sakurachary chapter 24 . 1/8
You have some amazing characters even if I can't understand a thing about your plot and where its going and have difficulty understanding your language, it such a mess up especially when you put up those symbols!
Moonangeldia chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
e NM
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
You should have included Romance in the genre because I never imagined that this was going to be a Yuri story. Pairing Sakura (a 12 year old) with Anko? This is just disturbing. I couldn't stomach to finish this story further. At first, this story looks promising. I was pretty much pump up when Sakura was training and then avoiding those Chuunin and Anko. I was excited to see how the story progress but then, it became fucked up. So I'm not going to read it.
Wikibeats chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
Also the evolution of Ino as a character is really great in this. Starts off as kind of an annoying, overbearing, nosy girl and we get to see her flushed out into a really friend / open to interpretation love interest, who is both clever, kind, and driven to improve herself.

Anyway, this is a suburb story, the whole idea of genjutsu targeting the subconscious is very cool, and I do wonder how the whole treaty fiasco will turn out (if you ever write more *tears up)
Wikibeats chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
This is one of my favorite stories, I've read it at least twice and I keep hoping for more. I think I would cry tears of joy if you posted another chapter :)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
Please please please please decide to update again soon!
mutecebu chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Just saying for the record - this is still an awesome story. Thanks.
Ashen Author chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Ah, I got it That was subtle. Sakura mentioned her parents only got married two years after she was born, so…

Well, this story is lovely and confusing, but I wish it weren't dead. Let's see where the last chapter goes.
CeresMaria chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
That is so awesome! I love this! Wish you'd update though...