Reviews for Suiren
nemesismile chapter 11 . 3/15
I love how she didn't deny any of the gay stuff lmao. Anko is so awesome.
nemesismile chapter 5 . 3/14
The non-yaoi warning keeps being hilarious as hell lol. I like how your fic mixes character growth and humor.
nemesismile chapter 1 . 3/14
Omg the yaoi/shounen ai comment...on point lol.
Magical Beast chapter 24 . 3/7
LOL yeah continue it it looks like an interesting plot!
sungsi chapter 24 . 2/27
Really cute. Hope you continue it.
LoveBassClarinet chapter 24 . 2/18
So. This was awesome. And I'm disappointed that you haven't added anything to this in 5 years, because I need to know what happens. Is there peace? Does Sakura ever learn how to control the jutsu? Do Hinata and Kiba ever get together? Sakura and Naruto? What about the training of Sakura into a certifiable badass? What happened with Naruto and Yoshinari? I need to know!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This was a great chapter. Anko playing up the 'we are lesbian lovers' thing was great. Hilarious. This was for sure a fun chapter.

With as much kissing and nakedness and sitting on each other's laps they've been doing it kinda makes me think that our two girls are going to hook up. Then again Anko crushing on Iruka and the huge age difference makes me think not. I'd be cool with it either way, it seems like it would fit regardless :).

The things you write are way fun to read. Love it ! :)
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
This story is friggig great. You write awesome and I'm just dying to know what happens next. I think Anko is gonna hunt Sakura down... poor girl lol. :)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
That is just cool,I think you should add that into the story or whatever you were planning to do.I have never heard of something like that happening to chakra paper,though its a great idea.
ofstarsandearth chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
no longer confused thank you
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Okay... you've got the kurenais name right now but in the earlier chapters it was kine of confusing.
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Um... you do realize yuuhi is kurenais LAST name right? Since the Japanese say their last name first, then there is the fact there is a Yuuhi clan. Not saying I don't love your story (which I do by the way fantastic writing) its just that detail had me confused for a hit.
WrenWeir chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Paper Sakura is adorable! hehehe. I'm so glad I found this story again so I can fav it this time, and I'm glad to see some new chapters :) Thanks for writing. I have this mental images of an army of paper Sakuras sneaking around or fighting given more contact with her and more chakra.
Wyrm chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
When/why did the Sakura-clone that got left at her house for cleaning duty get to the stadium so it could join up with Naruto? I thought it was supposed to stay home to fool her mom.
Wyrm chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
That scene with Anko and Sakura in front of Ino was hilarious.