Reviews for Suiren
Jdjfjfjfjfj chapter 24 . 11/13
This fic is still great dude
Goose chapter 7 . 10/20
Holy moly, that dream from Anko punched me right in the guys!
I did not expect this development at all, and I LOVE IT!

usually I like to get caught up in a fic before reviewing, but this chapter was just too good to pass up.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 8/10
Lol the twist. She can probably sell merchandise like that lol Sakura dolls line of merchandise . The konoha equiv of Barbie dolls.

Though it might be useful. Imagine she has need of a new kidney ... all she has to do is inject a doner with chakra and it might increase her compatibility with it.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 8/10
Lol the peeping Toms . Poor Sakura .

Too bad jiraiya hasn't appeared . He'd probably have strangled kakashi for losing such an icha icha yuri edition protagonist worthy student .

Though if Kurenai had been like that Hiashi and her relatives might have paired more attention to her training sessions . Since apparently she had no compunctions with sleeping with fathers.
Suzululu4moe chapter 22 . 8/10
Nice bonding scene . Hmm I wonder who would have more of an aneurysm of the sudden closeness later kiba or Kurenai.
Suzululu4moe chapter 21 . 8/10
Lol inoichi . Well at least he is equipped to cope with this better than regular fathers being a ninja mind specialist n alll.

Hahah ino and her worries before they even talked.
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 8/10
Nice excercise.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 8/10
Oh kakashi . The shock guess Sakura beats Naruto as the most unpredictable ninja of his team .

lol Anko working her way to Iruka nice.

Interesting training method.
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 8/10
A clan of super peepers. Scary how hyuugas might catch people having sex while training at home .
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 8/10
Lol Anko' recklessness.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 8/10
lol the twist . Haha

Hm I wonder if she will get a field promotion.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 8/10
Though I wonder why she doesn't just tell her former classmates she is Sakura. Easier to trust and fight with a classmate than a stranger.
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 8/10
Lol teh Iruka date dream ahah nice .

Hmm I wonder if Anko will eventually get Kurenai to help as well since she is teh genjutsu mistress .
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 8/10
Poor girl. Welll at least Tsunade isn't around yet . Otherwise Sakura will feel even more inadequate. Even Anko would be like nonexistent compared to Tsunade.

Well at least ino wants to make up now.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 8/10
haha the hokage is a troll. I guess the whole orochimaru fiasco has done a lot of stress on him. Well at least it is productive. Anko having a disciple and Naruto's crush having more chances of survival on such a team of potential targets . Two sharingan users one jinchurichi . Enemies n kidnamerlts will hunt them like crazy .