Reviews for Suiren
SnowCharms chapter 24 . 8/15/2008
I wonder if Anko is hyper...but either way its either Sakura's control is freakishly good or her Inner's personality is the one who was on the paper...update!
Scribbling Death chapter 23 . 8/14/2008
I have a question. For a while, I put up in my chat status your quote ("“Ain’t it just the most freakishly adorable thing you’ve ever seen, though?”) from Anko in the next chapter. I've taken it down just in case (though I did put "Disclaimer: belongs entirely to Eimii). Is it fine if I put it back up (or any other quotes from Suiren) if I have a disclaimer? If I don't get a reply, I'll just leave it off.
Scribbling Death chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
Such a hilarious chapter-and it so, so fits! I've read the edited version on your other site. At first, I almost didn't notice the differences, but it really did have more explanations and went so much smoother!

This chapter was definitely funny-with Sakura's interesting developments, the thing with the chakra paper just works-and Yoshinari's examples...

I cracked up reading it; it's not just that it's funny, but it makes total sense and just...well, it was great! Plus, I'm beginning to adore Yoshinari. I wouldn't even blink at a Sakura/Yoshinari pairing even with his age (how old is he, anyways?).

Wow, now that was a long review. I think I'll just sum it up with "I love your fic!"

-Scribbling Death
Garahs chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
This is definitely amusing. Perhaps add future chapters of this at the bottom of normal chapters as omake?
notBald chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
Excellent chapter. Thought this story was dead, but this was a pleasant surprise. You have a gift for weaving interesting plots, making me at least lust for more chapters.

Your rendition of Hinata is again superb. Best I've read.

Great work.

I suspect Temari got some lingering issues from her merge with inner Sakura. It will anyway be interesting to see more Sakura/Temari interaction. Not to mention what Sakura will do when she inevitably learns of Kurenai past ;)
afitre chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
HAHAHA. I don't think that could happen, but it would sort of tie-in with your "clone possession" thing.
Bruce chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Dear gods.

Given time, Sakura will assimilate the entire planet.
skywiseskychan chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Okay I do love your story, and while I'm up on the "revised" storyline I am a bit confused at when your setting this truly adorable little chapter. And the idea of Sakura aspected chakra, or just human is subtly terrifying.
kttykiwi chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Oh My God... thats hilarious and to be honest I wish it was part of the main story line cuz... well it would be cool... if nothing else it could help them explain/figure out what the hell sakura's jutsu is actually doing and HOW
Mesterio chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
dear god your evil. Thats going to turn sakura into the ANBU'svery own ongoing mind and genjustu project. But i wonder, how many people can sakura do that to at once?

2 sakura's would probably freak anyone out. 3 or more could bring about insanity untold.
Goatis chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Hey, just wanted to let you know that in Japan/Japanese they say their surnames first. So, Kurenai is actually her first name while Yuuhi is her last name. In the U.S. we'd only write the last name first with a comma between the first and last names (like this: Yuuhi, Kurenai) but in Japan the surname is more important and thus comes first so there isn't one apparently...just thought you'd like to know since you have Sakura-Anko calling Kurenai 'Yuuhi' as the first name rather than the other way around.
Astarael00 chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

After Naruto's lesson I'd been wondering what Sakura's affinity was too, but I'd never come up with anything /near/ that level of...freakish awesomeness. And perhaps I'd better get a psych checkup, but Anko's right - there's something unbearably /cute/ about the whole thing. -Hahahahahaha. And hilarious. I can just /see/ the look on original-Sakura's face as her mini!me stumbles around like a drunken sailor. Hey, can it swear like one (like her) too?
Miss Chocolat chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
...Such a devious plot bunny...

...But what the SHIT is that kind of affinty then!

You must continue...

Because this will definitely turn to be amazing.
xxcairoxx chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
That is so weird...
Mittelan chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
That was pretty funny lol.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »