Reviews for Suiren
skywiseskychan chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Okay I do love your story, and while I'm up on the "revised" storyline I am a bit confused at when your setting this truly adorable little chapter. And the idea of Sakura aspected chakra, or just human is subtly terrifying.
kttykiwi chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Oh My God... thats hilarious and to be honest I wish it was part of the main story line cuz... well it would be cool... if nothing else it could help them explain/figure out what the hell sakura's jutsu is actually doing and HOW
Mesterio chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
dear god your evil. Thats going to turn sakura into the ANBU'svery own ongoing mind and genjustu project. But i wonder, how many people can sakura do that to at once?

2 sakura's would probably freak anyone out. 3 or more could bring about insanity untold.
Goatis chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Hey, just wanted to let you know that in Japan/Japanese they say their surnames first. So, Kurenai is actually her first name while Yuuhi is her last name. In the U.S. we'd only write the last name first with a comma between the first and last names (like this: Yuuhi, Kurenai) but in Japan the surname is more important and thus comes first so there isn't one apparently...just thought you'd like to know since you have Sakura-Anko calling Kurenai 'Yuuhi' as the first name rather than the other way around.
Astarael00 chapter 24 . 8/12/2008

After Naruto's lesson I'd been wondering what Sakura's affinity was too, but I'd never come up with anything /near/ that level of...freakish awesomeness. And perhaps I'd better get a psych checkup, but Anko's right - there's something unbearably /cute/ about the whole thing. -Hahahahahaha. And hilarious. I can just /see/ the look on original-Sakura's face as her mini!me stumbles around like a drunken sailor. Hey, can it swear like one (like her) too?
Miss Chocolat chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
...Such a devious plot bunny...

...But what the SHIT is that kind of affinty then!

You must continue...

Because this will definitely turn to be amazing.
xxcairoxx chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
That is so weird...
Mittelan chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
That was pretty funny lol.
Adyen chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Hahahahah... Tales of the Mini-Sakura anyone? lol...

Man, this gaiden is pretty weird, I'll give you that.
M3m0rii chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
*still laughing* Oh that's niice. I'm rather curious about the affinity results- posession? duplication? - since the paper reacts to affinity *frowns thoughtfully, chews lip* her affinity is duplicating herself? something uncontrolled in her is trying to duplicate herself? *goes back to laughing*

I'm loving it. *supports* And readin' ya. *wink*
Goatis chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
That was pretty cute. But what happened to the whole Suna peace expedition part of the story? Is this part of a plot to simplify the story by fast-forwarding it and then using one or more backflash(es) to explain the skipped over parts?

Is this just an installment of chapter 24 or is this all of it?

It seems to me that this would have to be pretty far into the 'future' if Ino has trained enough to have 'spanked her ass pretty good this time', as you put it. So, if it's a lot farther into the future would that mean that Naruto has returned and that Tsunade is now the Hokage?

Also, would the same thing happen to the paper if she just pushed chakra into it from her fingertips or just from her forehead? And if not then how did they figure out that it could do that? Or, if so, then how will they ever determine her elemental affinity?
phantasque chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
OMG! chibi!Sakura

This is so freakin' adorable!
broken handed chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
hahahaha...only Sakura gets the weird voodoo ability and make it make sense xD

why can i see her forming a little army to paper-cut anko and/or ino purely for sadistic pleasure? xD

nice touch with the forehead, too~!
skywiseskychan chapter 23 . 8/11/2008
Yay more! unfortunately I'm going to read it offline so I hope my preemptive review and cheers for a new chapter are enough to sate you!
Aku-dono chapter 23 . 8/10/2008
Just spent the last very enjoyable hours reading this, and I must say I'm impressed. Very nice work. I love your Sakura, and your Sakura-Anko interactions, and Sakura-Hinata, and-

To be honest, I don't think there's anything in this story that I -didn't- like. Except, maybe, that there wasn't more.

Hoping for an update within less than a year ;)
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »