Reviews for Suiren
mutecebu chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Wow. More threads come together.

I enjoyed the story, and ill gladly pick it up again if it resumes. Thanks, and cheers!
mutecebu chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
That end to the chapter - im cackling evily. :) fun all around.
mutecebu chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
I like this chapter. Im worried about sakura and kurenai being sent into dangerous territory with little info, no backup, and forbidden from informing anyone, without any hokage to answer to. A dangerous time for politics to mess with folks.

Thanks for the story!
mutecebu chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
I want to throttle Anko. This isnt mischief, its wrong.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Ugh. I like anko, but her unwanted sexual behavior towards sakura has definitely gone too far and it makes me sick to read it. Even ignoring the fact she's like 14.
mutecebu chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
That at the end: shame on anko. She needs to learn when to cut it out.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
...Did not expect this.

Hurray, inner sakura! This chapter earned a fave. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Nice! This chapter is where things started getting good.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I like the "sakura trying to decypher a scroll" plot, and the convorsation between sakura and ino was great.
Puracelle chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I love how she didn't deny any of the gay stuff lmao. Anko is so awesome.
Puracelle chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
The non-yaoi warning keeps being hilarious as hell lol. I like how your fic mixes character growth and humor.
Puracelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Omg the yaoi/shounen ai comment...on point lol.
Majube chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
LOL yeah continue it it looks like an interesting plot!
sungsi chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
Really cute. Hope you continue it.
LoveBassClarinet chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
So. This was awesome. And I'm disappointed that you haven't added anything to this in 5 years, because I need to know what happens. Is there peace? Does Sakura ever learn how to control the jutsu? Do Hinata and Kiba ever get together? Sakura and Naruto? What about the training of Sakura into a certifiable badass? What happened with Naruto and Yoshinari? I need to know!
698 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »