Reviews for Suiren
Confused chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Okay, I'm so fucking confused right now. I don't get what just happened and the chapter before this one confused me even more! I don't get what just happened, and I probably never will. I'm not even sure I want to continue this story because I hate being confused and nothing seems to be clearing it up.
Smozzick chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Great Sakura-centric story with an interesting focus. Love the interaction between Sakura and Anko and Anko!Sakura and everyone else.
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Wow, I can never read any other naruto fic the same way.

This story is amassing nice little twists and such throughout and very funny. You balance the story well.

I just want to just gah! This should have much more reviews then it does, Anko is one of my top charters in naruto (R.I.P Anko hate Sasuke even more now)

I am wishing for a unsuspected romance with hinata though if you ever get around to picking the story up again. Ino is also a possibility, but Hinata more so. Anko would seam to obvious but there is the age difference witch would be a little odd.

There are so many ways you can have this story turn I love it and I love Sakuras abilitys, if I was put in I would have the same abilitys .
FaithfullyWaits chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
Hullo. I started reading this fic years ago, and I still come back to it because it's one of my absolute favourites. I'm hoping that one day you begin writing and posting in it, either in Eimii's Cave, or here. Thank-you for your so-far-unfinished contribution to the fic-verse either way.

FaithfullyWaiting.
Zoko chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
It took me a while after burning out my eyes reading this but this fic was worth it. You use every element of writing form funny to serious and maintaining balance in this fic.

I wonder if you were inspireed by Kent Hymen crossed wire or mix siqnal?
Loveyourstory chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
It's entirely possible that Anko is pretending.
Loveyourstory chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Only Kirigakure has "official" hunter-nin, a whole division dedicated to hunting down Mist missing-nin.
Man chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
You're as good as many published writers.-Said With Full Sincerity.
UNSecur chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
*jaw drop*
UNSecur chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
That scene with Kiba was amazing. I'm going to remember that for a long time.
UNSecur chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Awesome.
Shame this is four years dead.
UNSecur chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
This is gonna be good. :D
Diablo Snowblind chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm not sure where or how you got the idea for this story, but it's freaking hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in a story for a long time.
Spica75 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Could you please continue this story sometime?

Its one of the best Ive read...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 11/2/2012