Reviews for Suiren
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This was a great chapter. Anko playing up the 'we are lesbian lovers' thing was great. Hilarious. This was for sure a fun chapter.

With as much kissing and nakedness and sitting on each other's laps they've been doing it kinda makes me think that our two girls are going to hook up. Then again Anko crushing on Iruka and the huge age difference makes me think not. I'd be cool with it either way, it seems like it would fit regardless :).

The things you write are way fun to read. Love it ! :)
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
This story is friggig great. You write awesome and I'm just dying to know what happens next. I think Anko is gonna hunt Sakura down... poor girl lol. :)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
That is just cool,I think you should add that into the story or whatever you were planning to do.I have never heard of something like that happening to chakra paper,though its a great idea.
ofstarsandearth chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
no longer confused thank you
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Okay... you've got the kurenais name right now but in the earlier chapters it was kine of confusing.
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Um... you do realize yuuhi is kurenais LAST name right? Since the Japanese say their last name first, then there is the fact there is a Yuuhi clan. Not saying I don't love your story (which I do by the way fantastic writing) its just that detail had me confused for a hit.
WrenWeir chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Paper Sakura is adorable! hehehe. I'm so glad I found this story again so I can fav it this time, and I'm glad to see some new chapters :) Thanks for writing. I have this mental images of an army of paper Sakuras sneaking around or fighting given more contact with her and more chakra.
Wyrm chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
When/why did the Sakura-clone that got left at her house for cleaning duty get to the stadium so it could join up with Naruto? I thought it was supposed to stay home to fool her mom.
Wyrm chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
That scene with Anko and Sakura in front of Ino was hilarious.
leafstone chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
great story.
Cofeebreak101 chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Please right more I love this story
Fandoulli chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Lol! Lee and Gai are the best! Thanks for the chapter.
Confused chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Okay, I'm so fucking confused right now. I don't get what just happened and the chapter before this one confused me even more! I don't get what just happened, and I probably never will. I'm not even sure I want to continue this story because I hate being confused and nothing seems to be clearing it up.
Smozzick chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Great Sakura-centric story with an interesting focus. Love the interaction between Sakura and Anko and Anko!Sakura and everyone else.
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Wow, I can never read any other naruto fic the same way.

This story is amassing nice little twists and such throughout and very funny. You balance the story well.

I just want to just gah! This should have much more reviews then it does, Anko is one of my top charters in naruto (R.I.P Anko hate Sasuke even more now)

I am wishing for a unsuspected romance with hinata though if you ever get around to picking the story up again. Ino is also a possibility, but Hinata more so. Anko would seam to obvious but there is the age difference witch would be a little odd.

There are so many ways you can have this story turn I love it and I love Sakuras abilitys, if I was put in I would have the same abilitys .
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »