Reviews for Suiren
Diablo Snowblind chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm not sure where or how you got the idea for this story, but it's freaking hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in a story for a long time.
Spica75 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Could you please continue this story sometime?

Its one of the best Ive read...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
nice
AstroKitty chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
WHERE ARE YOU!? I've been waiting for an update for like 4 years!
Venomancer chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
What? What. .What?

Yea, pretty much my reaction.

"Aaaaw, it tried to do your cloaking genjutsu! That's so cute!"

I havent laughed so hard in some time. I hope to see an update soon. Exelent story.
DontCountMeOut chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
D'awwwww! Anko's right down right cute! B/ I wish I could do that.
Shubhs chapter 24 . 6/12/2012
Love the story.

Since it's been 4 years since you last updated, don't you think it's time for an update? -nudge- -nudge- -wink- -wink-

:P

Anyway, your grammar's awesome. I look forward to reading more. :D

Cheers.
Andelevion chapter 24 . 4/20/2012
Why U no update!

!

!

?

This story is made of so much win it's unbelievable.

Update soon!
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHASE SCENE! YOU BRILLIANT SON OF BITCH!
MatthewC chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Hey, obviously you've been out of the fanfiction scene for a while, but I wanted to let you know that I've read and enjoyed what you did get done of Suiren. It was a fun, well-written take on some of the overlooked female characters of the Naruto series. A nice balance of action, drama, and naked-Sakura based humor. :-)
Duncan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
umm... will you continue this story? cuz i already read all the chapters and i like it so far.
NunuSama chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
you know its been alot longer than two weeks? as in years. Anyway loved this story an insain amount and i realy hope you continue it!
zero25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really really love this story! I know it's been a while but is there a future for this wonderful story?
sionnachsSkulk chapter 24 . 11/7/2011
I love this story! It's sent me on a wild rollercoster ride, let me tell you. I really hope you continue to write it, but... It's kind of been three years. Is it foolish of me to hope for more?

Awesome story, thanks for sharing!
katdemon1895 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
this is awesome! whether it'll be an official part of the story or not, it's hilarious and fascinating and i'm really curious as to what on earth the affinity paper becoming a mini sakura means
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »